helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Personally, Covid is all BS to camouflage something like the other BS vaccine from the other BS Bill Gates. For him to say on tv in 2015 watch for the covid 19 virus pandemic n patented it a couple years later!!! Then again out of his mouth said we need to depopulate the world!?!?! Anddddd he wants the planet to be chipped??? I donā€™t know who made him god but he can sure go shove his sh*t where the sun donā€™t shine! Hell he canā€™t even fix his damm viruses in his Microsoft and yet he has a cure for humans? Canada n USA isnā€™t communist so it wonā€™t work with the people! Weā€™re not sheepā€™s! Ok I better stop before the full blown Italian comes out loll

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Well... I guess we're done with Covid now. Yeay?

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] Did you see 45 cases of covid in one condo building called Verve in East Calgary? Seems like living in a condo is as dangerous as living in a LTC facility if social distancing doesn't take place, unless they were all working at the Cargill meat packing plant.

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/covid-19-watch-called-in-calgary-centre-by-alberta-health-1.5003525

In Canada, as of June 13, 2020 there have been 42,537 confirmed cases of Influenza.
2017-2018 55,059
2018-2019 39,192
2019-2020 42,537

Whatā€™s going on right now is flu season n they all put everything under covid which in my opinion is BS. TACTICS to scare people. Covid is not any worse than the flu. Actually even less. If you have a compromised immune systems or any flu, stay home. There is approximately 1,5million ppl in Calgary n 45 ppl is nothing as you know from our studies n reports in Canada, sadly itā€™s 80yrs old n up that passed away in home cares which are 80% yes 80% seniors in all of Canada. The issue in Canada are most health care facilities and mostly health ā€œaidesā€ that works in them facilities. They are not nurses. Most are all immigrants coming n going n donā€™t give a crap about following rules when entering work. Cargil meat are all immigrants working there. Same problem. Idk why they think theyā€™re immune to the world. Itā€™s call wash your damm hands n if your sick stay home. That being said in Alberta, we have the least cases and 154 deaths in the whole province. These cases are all in Calgary n Edmonton, Zero in central AB. 4.5 mil ppl n 154 deaths which were 70- 95yrs old with health issues. Total for Canada 8,566 deaths out of 38mil ppl and 97% were again compromised immune system. Flu kills more, never talked about, ppl needs to wash their hands n all these condos n high apartments which most according to owners are run/janitors by immigrants seems to be the ones affected. I would fire the whole lot of them. As you know most of Canada is very ethnic. I was born n raised in Canada but my family are immigrants from Italy. But geez when I clean something I do it right.

Off the covid subject.....Iā€™ve done so much research and to some this might sound odd but...covid was just the coverup to what we are all seeing now with dictatorships, riots, looting, bringing down all statues which is basically History being destroyed. These protesters have absolutely no clue what they are destroying. A group of Democrats bringing down everything. Thatā€™s my 2 cents on covid... Ok Iā€™m done venting... :)

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
The main hotspot of Covid in Canada now is migrant workers on the farms in Leamington near Windsor Ontario. With the whole country almost Covid free you think the government could focus a few resources there. Instead the migrant workerswith Covid are probably going to Timmies etc spreading the Covid around that area. It reinforces your theory that there's a conspiracy or that the government is just really stupid,

Edit to previous post: I think that Calgary condo was having Air BNB parties

News alert: There may be a brand new swine flu pandemic hitting us soon from China.
https://twitter.com/i/events/1277716877960073216

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The main hotspot of Covid in Canada now is migrant workers on the farms in Leamington near Windsor Ontario. With the whole country almost Covid free you think the government could focus a few resources there. Instead the migrant workerswith Covid are probably going to Timmies etc spreading the Covid around that area. It reinforces your theory that there's a conspiracy or that the government is just really stupid,

Edit to previous post: I think that Calgary condo was having Air BNB parties

News alert: There may be a brand new swine flu pandemic hitting us soon from China.
https://twitter.com/i/events/1277716877960073216

Nothing surprises me anymore with China n viruses. Great way to break the economy, get the sheeps in line n dictatorship here we come...

Trudeau is the most BLANK BLANK BLANK on the planet. All the money he spent n giving away for a fregen UN seat which he never got... now we owe like one trillion?!?! Itā€™s mind blowing. We never had a debt like that but a few billions. Our grand kids will still be paying out on this debt. Ok Iā€™ll stop... lol.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Asshats kids thinking they are invincible
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of the biggest issue right now is all kids being used to protest, confronting n yelling in cops faces, destroying statues which is basically history theyā€™re destroying, defunding the police..... Closing schools was the biggest ridiculous thing to do since we all know at that age they get system of covid like a flu but not one kid or Young adults will die. Unless u have a compromised health problem. They need to get off the streets, back sitting in classes n start teaching History of the World so itā€™s not repeated. Also learn who these statues are n what they did for their country. Protesters was going to rip off Gandhi statue. Whatā€™s next? Mother Teresa? Now the govtā€™ wants to use the vaccine made in China on USA/Canadian military. Military better stand up n say no as we are not Chinaā€™s lab rats! Great way to destroy westernā€™s military. Ok Iā€™ll stop... I just get frustrated when I see our children being used as sheepā€™s. Parents better get involved.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This is one of the biggest issue right now is all kids being used to protest, confronting n yelling in cops faces, destroying statues which is basically history theyā€™re destroying, defunding the police..... Closing schools was the biggest ridiculous thing to do since we all know at that age they get system of covid like a flu but not one kid or Young adults will die. Unless u have a compromised health problem. They need to get off the streets, back sitting in classes n start teaching History of the World so itā€™s not repeated. Also learn who these statues are n what they did for their country. Protesters was going to rip off Gandhi statue. Whatā€™s next? Mother Teresa? Now the govtā€™ wants to use the vaccine made in China on USA/Canadian military. Military better stand up n say no as we are not Chinaā€™s lab rats! Great way to destroy westernā€™s military. Ok Iā€™ll stop... I just get frustrated when I see our children being used as sheepā€™s. Parents better get involved.

Yep... kids are being used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Was Gates involved with the Russian vaccine? So sad that he lost his daughter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

At the end of the day, itā€™s all about a cure for a virus that basically kills less than h1n1...yes it covid is there but Iā€™ve been involved in many ways on top of this. Said it from day one itā€™s all about $$$. Look check this link out. Kinda new. Gates making pharmaceutical richer. Now on Wall Street. I know some lost family and friends etc... But if you careful look at the age groups plus mostly all have an immune system issue. Plus we are now seeing the #ā€™s of deaths are completely wrong n had nothing to do with covid but other health issues. People n Doctors are coming out telling the truth. Hereā€™s some stuff only on my side thatā€™s going on. I can post more but hey, not going to.

Btw I canā€™t get onto that site about daughter passed away.. it was on Toronto Today Net n Telegraph UK...odd :(

https://torontosun.com/opinion/colu...7865koYq627BL8NCs6b3PbhWb6_9CPG9bl90hcrjirZ4I

B4B8119D-0F7B-4BC3-BBF6-EE0D928FDB55.jpeg1027FE74-A0AA-4E18-892E-8969E990B02B.jpeg650F48E7-70A9-4A0E-92F2-BF88B5B12811.jpegD485CFF9-4B4E-4BE8-80C3-BD146B15C0C0.jpeg74EBC7CD-CDDC-4C43-8986-281FDE1C5A3A.jpeg

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/14/inve...navirus-vaccine-bill-melinda-gates/index.html

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
COVID has struck very close to home with us.
The nursing home that Sandy works for(remotely thank goodness) experienced one of the first nationwide outbreaks. I think they lost about 1/3(over 30) of their residents. It started with one resident and despite following all of the required protocol set forth by the state and county, it went through the facility like wildfire. The disease was likely introduced by an asymptomatic employee. There was little to no testing going on at that point...and even immediately after the outbreak nobody(no residents and no staff) could be tested unless they showed symptoms(according to state and county mandate). This was a HUGE mistake...mirrored throughout the USA.

Not all that died were elderly with compromised immune systems. Some were residents due to mental issues in otherwise good health. One older employee got sick and and was hospitalized and ventilated for 10+ days. While he was hospitalized and on the ventilator his wife fell ill(from COVID) and quickly passed. Once he came off the ventilator he was told that his wife had passed. From that point he refused all treatment and died within days. Very sad ending.

We've had one employee at my business test positive with minimal symptoms. After 3 weeks he re-tested negative and is now back at work. He thinks he got it from a person at his church. Luckily, he did not infect others...to the best of our knowledge. We were all on high alert for several weeks.

Lastly, my 36yo son came down with it due to his dismissal that it is a dangerous, easily spread disease that kills randomly. He never wore a mask(unless he was forced to)...and never socially distanced himself from anyone. He recovered quickly...less than a week. Basically, he is a very selfish person that doesn't care about his family and friends. We are no longer on speaking terms and unfortunately, I have had to tell him to stay away from me and my family. I think he's moving away to Vegas so I won't have to be concerned/bothered by his stupidity anymore. He never re-tested to find out if he was actually COVID-. It didn't matter to him as he wasn't going to change his behavior and there's no telling how many people he infected...and they infected. IDIOT!

Contact tracing is NON EXISTENT in Virginia...completely irresponsible and totally opposite of what Maryland is doing. !!!WTH?!!!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online