helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
How convenient while we are all stuck in covid19. I said it from day 1... Covid is a stock market issue. Like all fluā€™s, yes keep your distance n donā€™t go anywhere if youā€™re sick. That being said, yes we need to stay home till this virus blows away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16d...BqRoCU-kdpOtYi5RB9jjFtSaJPYQg2aCVrBycXnQf97ng

https://www.businessinsider.com/bob...llqOBHoDy00pVaQp03de9EKrtTgzKObBm66vXGj0G0CW0

2FAF76E8-C537-43CB-9659-B5BA493FBD47.jpeg

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
There's quite a bit of evidence out there that covid 19 originated from a virology lab in Wuhan, China, probably accidentally. eg. https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/i-found-source-covid-19

I think the greatest evidence for this is the fact that the wet markets where this supposedly originated have reopened, to give China plausible deniability about any future outbreaks, and because it didn't originate from the wet market to begin with. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/chinas-wet-markets-like-one-21799425

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
There's quite a bit of evidence out there that covid 19 originated from a virology lab in Wuhan, China, probably accidentally. eg. https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/i-found-source-covid-19

I think the greatest evidence for this is the fact that the wet markets where this supposedly originated have reopened, to give China plausible deniability about any future outbreaks, and because it didn't originate from the wet market to begin with. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/chinas-wet-markets-like-one-21799425

Iā€™m VENTING!!! You know, please DONT get me wrong, yes itā€™s a faster virus, yes we need to keep our distance but way too much freaking the public here with this media. Any flu, you will not know if you have it till a few days later n yes you need to stay home like any time youā€™re sick. Our Canadian Health Minister Patty Hajdu and Dr. Theresa Tam, I swear I would fire their sorry ****s. For almost 2 months the people telling them over n over n over close ALL borders. No, not necessary as itā€™s not a pandemic. Plus these 2 idiots listening to the World Health Organization that...nope no problem with him either... And this week all 3 are swallowing there BS advice. Our other idiot Trudeau the pretty boy still hiding has absolutely no clue what to do and simply reading a script what to say. Sends all our masks n equipment to China and yet now we need it, China wonā€™t send any. Medicom is a Canadian company that does masks n other equipment for hospitals and they have 3 plants in China! China wonā€™t send our equipment??? Pfffft... Then you have Trump telling 3M not to send anything masks to Canada. Wow, this guy fall on his head or what. We have nurses, doctors in US helping out with the virus. Plus Quebec which owns hydro-Quebec who supplies NY State of their electricity power, US airlines landing in Gander, NL among other cities on 9/11, helping with all the fires etc....Like not time to be greedy but letā€™s all help one another so we can get out of this mess together. Not time to be greedy with a country thatā€™s alway thereto help out. You sure donā€™t want countries to revolt with one another. Not good....Weā€™re all in the same boat here.... OK OK Iā€™m done venting Iā€™ll go away....lol

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Iā€™m VENTING!!! You know, please DONT get me wrong, yes itā€™s a faster virus, yes we need to keep our distance but way too much freaking the public here with this media. Any flu, you will not know if you have it till a few days later n yes you need to stay home like any time youā€™re sick. Our Canadian Health Minister Patty Hajdu and Dr. Theresa Tam, I swear I would fire their sorry ****s. For almost 2 months the people telling them over n over n over close ALL borders. No, not necessary as itā€™s not a pandemic. Plus these 2 idiots listening to the World Health Organization that...nope no problem with him either... And this week all 3 are swallowing there BS advice. Our other idiot Trudeau the pretty boy still hiding has absolutely no clue what to do and simply reading a script what to say. Sends all our masks n equipment to China and yet now we need it, China wonā€™t send any. Medicom is a Canadian company that does masks n other equipment for hospitals and they have 3 plants in China! China wonā€™t send our equipment??? Pfffft... Then you have Trump telling 3M not to send anything masks to Canada. Wow, this guy fall on his head or what. We have nurses, doctors in US helping out with the virus. Plus Quebec which owns hydro-Quebec who supplies NY State of their electricity power, US airlines landing in Gander, NL among other cities on 9/11, helping with all the fires etc....Like not time to be greedy but letā€™s all help one another so we can get out of this mess together. Not time to be greedy with a country thatā€™s alway thereto help out. You sure donā€™t want countries to revolt with one another. Not good....Weā€™re all in the same boat here.... OK OK Iā€™m done venting Iā€™ll go away....lol

100% agree with you ! This article is the best article I've read so far describing how Trudeau and the health experts have mismanaged this in Canada, presumedly because Trudeau wanted to make China happyso he can get on the UN Security Council:

https://www.macleans.ca/opinion/the-coronavirus-pandemic-is-the-breakthrough-xi-jinping-has-been-waiting-for-and-hes-making-his-move/

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I was just reading that they are investigating using a janus kinase inhibitor called Baricitinib (OLUMIANTĀ®) for preventing hospitalized patients with Covid 19 from progressing to acute respiratory distress syndrome since that is what really ends up killing the patient. It's normally used for rheumatoid arthritis. That made me wonder that if a dog contracts COVID 19 from its owner whether it would benefit from Apoquel, since that's also a janus kinase inhibitor. I guess we'll never know.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I was just reading that they are investigating using a janus kinase inhibitor called Baricitinib (OLUMIANTĀ®) for preventing hospitalized patients with Covid 19 from progressing to acute respiratory distress syndrome since that is what really ends up killing the patient. It's normally used for rheumatoid arthritis. That made me wonder that if a dog contracts COVID 19 from its owner whether it would benefit from Apoquel, since that's also a janus kinase inhibitor. I guess we'll never know.

Youā€™re the med expert... From my understanding seems dogs can carry covid but no proof of transmitting it. Last week Iā€™ve read a couple place that cats n ferret can transmit the covid.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Youā€™re the med expert... From my understanding seems dogs can carry covid but no proof of transmitting it. Last week Iā€™ve read a couple place that cats n ferret can transmit the covid.

I'm not worried about catching covid from my dog, I'm worried about getting covid and transmitting it to her. Hopefully we all get through this.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Well there is so many questions I had example, why is it all of a sudden EVERYONE has covid-19 and allll the other fluā€™s disappeared? Just doesnā€™t add up. Listen to this and it will definitely answer your question. I know EBN is not a discussion of religion, politics etc... but I believe since itā€™s a virus we are all in the same boat..so we are all affected with this issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGb...HvJc5z3khjNppGomhOM53_n14_mt0jDEhSUKKZjsablfI

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well there is so many questions I had example, why is it all of a sudden EVERYONE has covid-19 and allll the other fluā€™s disappeared? Just doesnā€™t add up. Listen to this and it will definitely answer your question. I know EBN is not a discussion of religion, politics etc... but I believe since itā€™s a virus we are all in the same boat..so we are all affected with this issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGb...HvJc5z3khjNppGomhOM53_n14_mt0jDEhSUKKZjsablfI

I agree.... COVID is the only Illness, just doesnā€™t make sense. And, the other thing I donā€™t understand and CDC admittedly said they we doing it... regardless of what caused death it is counted as COVID . Why???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I agree.... COVID is the only Illness, just doesnā€™t make sense. And, the other thing I donā€™t understand and CDC admittedly said they we doing it... regardless of what caused death it is counted as COVID . Why??? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simply make sense when he said the regular flu shot everyone gets yearly is a form of covid why the test will show you have covid. Heā€™s absolutely correct by saying who is Bill Gates to test the virus that he said himself on tv in 2015 about covid n patented it in 2018. No one knows whatā€™s going to happen on the stock market in 2-3 days n Gates predicts the covid years later? Thatā€™s BS! When you have the Rockefellerā€™s, George Soros, Ted Turner, Bill Gates Sr funding your foundation says a lot! This Rockefeller in the photo passed away a year ish ago...

73B89EB8-799B-4E1D-A46C-95EFD9C24441.jpeg

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Simply make sense when he said the regular flu shot everyone gets yearly is a form of covid why the test will show you have covid. Heā€™s absolutely correct by saying who is Bill Gates to test the virus that he said himself on tv in 2015 about covid n patented it in 2018. No one knows whatā€™s going to happen on the stock market in 2-3 days n Gates predicts the covid years later? Thatā€™s BS! When you have the Rockefellerā€™s, George Soros, Ted Turner, Bill Gates Sr funding your foundation says a lot! This Rockefeller in the photo passed away a year ish ago...

View attachment 118934

Oh the videos I could tell you about.... they are all tied together feeding each otherā€™s pockets

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] , do you think it's safe to give your dogs raw dog food made in Alberta? I read that more than 600 immigrant workers and community members have been infected while the disease has killed at least three people at 2 meat packing plants-Cargillā€™s High River plant and the JBS food plant in Brooks, Alta.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] , do you think it's safe to give your dogs raw dog food made in Alberta? I read that more than 600 immigrant workers and community members have been infected while the disease has killed at least three people at 2 meat packing plants-Cargillā€™s High River plant and the JBS food plant in Brooks, Alta.

The place I buy the meat from no where near those places. From my understanding where I get the dog food, that farmer takes his meat from other farmers in his area. Iā€™m more north Those places are south of Calgary. Iā€™m central. But good point. And yes I will double check anyway as you never know :)

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I agree.... COVID is the only Illness, just doesnā€™t make sense. And, the other thing I donā€™t understand and CDC admittedly said they we doing it... regardless of what caused death it is counted as COVID . Why???

Not sure if you've seen this one. An0maly is one of those people who tries to make sense of the news... in my opinion, his analysis is as good as anybody's because it is very clear to me that things don't add up and major network/publication journalists as well as some government officials have gone nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZocJGv_mAbo&t=3s

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure if you've seen this one. An0maly is one of those people who tries to make sense of the news... in my opinion, his analysis is as good as anybody's because it is very clear to me that things don't add up and major network/publication journalists as well as some government officials have gone nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZocJGv_mAbo&t=3s

Yep something is very stinky in this whole thing! And that video inside your video with Dr. Erickson ... Google and YouTube have ban it and taking it down nothing like censorship. Differing opinions and scientific findings should be shared not hidden

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.