Thread: COVID-19

Rescue Volunteer
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Honey
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: COVID-19

@helsonwheels Did you see 45 cases of covid in one condo building called Verve in East Calgary? Seems like living in a condo is as dangerous as living in a LTC facility if social distancing doesn't take place, unless they were all working at the Cargill meat packing plant.

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/covid-19-...alth-1.5003525

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dollys Owner View Post
    @helsonwheels Did you see 45 cases of covid in one condo building called Verve in East Calgary? Seems like living in a condo is as dangerous as living in a LTC facility if social distancing doesn't take place, unless they were all working at the Cargill meat packing plant.

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/covid-19-...alth-1.5003525
    In Canada, as of June 13, 2020 there have been 42,537 confirmed cases of Influenza.
    2017-2018 55,059
    2018-2019 39,192
    2019-2020 42,537

What’s going on right now is flu season n they all put everything under covid which in my opinion is BS. TACTICS to scare people. Covid is not any worse than the flu. Actually even less. If you have a compromised immune systems or any flu, stay home. There is approximately 1,5million ppl in Calgary n 45 ppl is nothing as you know from our studies n reports in Canada, sadly it’s 80yrs old n up that passed away in home cares which are 80% yes 80% seniors in all of Canada. The issue in Canada are most health care facilities and mostly health “aides” that works in them facilities. They are not nurses. Most are all immigrants coming n going n don’t give a crap about following rules when entering work. Cargil meat are all immigrants working there. Same problem. Idk why they think they’re immune to the world. It’s call wash your damm hands n if your sick stay home. That being said in Alberta, we have the least cases and 154 deaths in the whole province. These cases are all in Calgary n Edmonton, Zero in central AB. 4.5 mil ppl n 154 deaths which were 70- 95yrs old with health issues. Total for Canada 8,566 deaths out of 38mil ppl and 97% were again compromised immune system. Flu kills more, never talked about, ppl needs to wash their hands n all these condos n high apartments which most according to owners are run/janitors by immigrants seems to be the ones affected. I would fire the whole lot of them. As you know most of Canada is very ethnic. I was born n raised in Canada but my family are immigrants from Italy. But geez when I clean something I do it right.

Off the covid subject.....I’ve done so much research and to some this might sound odd but...covid was just the coverup to what we are all seeing now with dictatorships, riots, looting, bringing down all statues which is basically History being destroyed. These protesters have absolutely no clue what they are destroying. A group of Democrats bringing down everything. That’s my 2 cents on covid... Ok I’m done venting...

Rescue Volunteer
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Honey
    Likes (Received)

The main hotspot of Covid in Canada now is migrant workers on the farms in Leamington near Windsor Ontario. With the whole country almost Covid free you think the government could focus a few resources there. Instead the migrant workerswith Covid are probably going to Timmies etc spreading the Covid around that area. It reinforces your theory that there's a conspiracy or that the government is just really stupid,

Edit to previous post: I think that Calgary condo was having Air BNB parties

News alert: There may be a brand new swine flu pandemic hitting us soon from China.
    https://twitter.com/i/events/1277716877960073216

4. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

The main hotspot of Covid in Canada now is migrant workers on the farms in Leamington near Windsor Ontario. With the whole country almost Covid free you think the government could focus a few resources there. Instead the migrant workerswith Covid are probably going to Timmies etc spreading the Covid around that area. It reinforces your theory that there's a conspiracy or that the government is just really stupid,

Edit to previous post: I think that Calgary condo was having Air BNB parties

News alert: There may be a brand new swine flu pandemic hitting us soon from China.
    https://twitter.com/i/events/1277716877960073216
    Nothing surprises me anymore with China n viruses. Great way to break the economy, get the sheeps in line n dictatorship here we come...

Trudeau is the most BLANK BLANK BLANK on the planet. All the money he spent n giving away for a fregen UN seat which he never got... now we owe like one trillion?!?! It’s mind blowing. We never had a debt like that but a few billions. Our grand kids will still be paying out on this debt. Ok I’ll stop... lol.

6. Likes Dollys Owner, 2BullyMama liked this post
    Rescue Volunteer
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Honey
    Likes (Received)

I just read that young people are having COVID parties in Alabama, where they pay to get in, and invite COVID infected people., and the first person to contract COVID after the party gets the proceeds of the ticket sales. That's really messed up...

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...cial-1.5007903

Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

I just read that young people are having COVID parties in Alabama, where they pay to get in, and invite COVID infected people., and the first person to contract COVID after the party gets the proceeds of the ticket sales. That's really messed up...

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...cial-1.5007903
    Really? Ouch

9. Likes Dollys Owner liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    Really? Ouch
    Asshats kids thinking they are invincible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    Asshats kids thinking they are invincible
    This is one of the biggest issue right now is all kids being used to protest, confronting n yelling in cops faces, destroying statues which is basically history they’re destroying, defunding the police..... Closing schools was the biggest ridiculous thing to do since we all know at that age they get system of covid like a flu but not one kid or Young adults will die. Unless u have a compromised health problem. They need to get off the streets, back sitting in classes n start teaching History of the World so it’s not repeated. Also learn who these statues are n what they did for their country. Protesters was going to rip off Gandhi statue. What’s next? Mother Teresa? Now the govt’ wants to use the vaccine made in China on USA/Canadian military. Military better stand up n say no as we are not China’s lab rats! Great way to destroy western’s military. Ok I’ll stop... I just get frustrated when I see our children being used as sheep’s. Parents better get involved.

12. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    This is one of the biggest issue right now is all kids being used to protest, confronting n yelling in cops faces, destroying statues which is basically history they’re destroying, defunding the police..... Closing schools was the biggest ridiculous thing to do since we all know at that age they get system of covid like a flu but not one kid or Young adults will die. Unless u have a compromised health problem. They need to get off the streets, back sitting in classes n start teaching History of the World so it’s not repeated. Also learn who these statues are n what they did for their country. Protesters was going to rip off Gandhi statue. What’s next? Mother Teresa? Now the govt’ wants to use the vaccine made in China on USA/Canadian military. Military better stand up n say no as we are not China’s lab rats! Great way to destroy western’s military. Ok I’ll stop... I just get frustrated when I see our children being used as sheep’s. Parents better get involved.
    Yep... kids are being used

----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

14. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Remove Ads