Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
This is my latest rescue-thought it was going to be a bullie, but it was this.... DSCF3894.JPG.DSCF3880.JPGso I named her Mini. Turns out she is a Shih-Chi!

Here she is with BroDSCF3884.JPGand the "herd" DSCF3889.JPG Too soon old, too late smart!! As roger would say,I am writing a book-How to stay poor-try your best!

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Aww, so sweet!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is so tiny! How old?

She hit the jackpot for new Momma!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Wow...congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
No, she doesn't look like a bulldog :D Congratulations - what a little sweet thing! I've never seen that mix before but she looks adorable.

What do her dog siblings say - they all look happy enough in the photos! Could I ask, with dogs so different in size - do you walk them all together or do you take the bulldogs out separately? Or can you just let them out off leash?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh MY goodness... she is adorable!!! NOW you have to get a purse so you can carry her around?!! Lol

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
No, she doesn't look like a bulldog :D Congratulations - what a little sweet thing! I've never seen that mix before but she looks adorable.

What do her dog siblings say - they all look happy enough in the photos! Could I ask, with dogs so different in size - do you walk them all together or do you take the bulldogs out separately? Or can you just let them out off leash?

My dogs just accept anyone I "throw" in the door!ha!ha! As long as whoever it is doesn't look to fight with them. Individually, I can walk them on leash(such as going to Vet) but at home I just open the door, and they run out-everything is fenced-but I still don't leave them out alone.This little one goes right with them. She has not had leash lessons yet-and I don't think she is going to like it. I have a little cat collar on her. Don't want to pull on her neck-can't find a harness tiny enough yet-no stores around here!(sorry for the novel...)

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
My dogs just accept anyone I "throw" in the door!ha!ha! As long as whoever it is doesn't look to fight with them. Individually, I can walk them on leash(such as going to Vet) but at home I just open the door, and they run out-everything is fenced-but I still don't leave them out alone.This little one goes right with them. She has not had leash lessons yet-and I don't think she is going to like it. I have a little cat collar on her. Don't want to pull on her neck-can't find a harness tiny enough yet-no stores around here!(sorry for the novel...)

Great that it works so well and wonderful to be able to let them out like that! I know the date system in the US is different from the one used here, but I still cannot understand the date you gave for the little one's birth - 11-22-20?!

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=9875]cefe13[/MENTION] Sorry, the date is 11-22-19

tigertanktoo

Mar 31, 2019
SW Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gabe - EBD 7 yrs old and Charlie - Cockerspaniel 15 yrs old
Just tell her that she's a bulldog. She'll believe you. You rescued her and she's thankful and loves you for that.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online