Fake meat warning...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Very well explained how humans needs meat in their diet. (Clean meat that is) These Vegan people, well the only thing I always said, itā€™s simply a fashion ā€œinā€ thing nowadays. Vegans are in for a surprise if they donā€™t walk up n smell the coffee. :(

https://realfarmacy.com/fake-meat-warning/

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks... seems very interesting, I'll have to watch later... blocked at work

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
Very well explained how humans needs meat in their diet. (Clean meat that is) These Vegan people, well the only thing I always said, itā€™s simply a fashion ā€œinā€ thing nowadays. Vegans are in for a surprise if they donā€™t walk up n smell the coffee. :(

https://realfarmacy.com/fake-meat-warning/

Wow... that is very interesting! I will definitely be doing more research.. I am not a vegan or total vegetarian, but i do love tofu and tempeh... i will now be doing some serious research on the products i have been buying and eating. Not gonna lie though, that video did make me want a big fat hamburger... i think i will be making burgers tonight! hahahaha

Actually just saw this recipe and it looks yummmmmm.. will probably do this. https://mybizzykitchen.com/2019/07/23/zucchini-beef-sliders/

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I was born and raised a vegetarian, not vegan though, I gotta have my dairy. I do eat tofu maybe a few times a month. I donā€™t necessarily eat the fake meat but I do on occasion. But I will always be a vegetarian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I was born and raised a vegetarian, not vegan though, I gotta have my dairy. I do eat tofu maybe a few times a month. I donā€™t necessarily eat the fake meat but I do on occasion. But I will always be a vegetarian. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I had to pick one would definitely be vegetarian. Actually, I eat meat but not much. Vegans... wait n mark my words, are these people in for a unhealthy surprise down the road. People can eat whatever they want but at least they should educate themselves. Takes a lot of chemicals to give that so call burger to taste like the real thing. Red flag right there.
[MENTION=18707]thett[/MENTION] enjoy your burger

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
If I had to pick one would definitely be vegetarian. Actually, I eat meat but not much. Vegans... wait n mark my words, are these people in for a unhealthy surprise down the road. People can eat whatever they want but at least they should educate themselves. Takes a lot of chemicals to give that so call burger to taste like the real thing. Red flag right there.
[MENTION=18707]thett[/MENTION] enjoy your burger

My dad actually had to go vegan a few years ago for health reasons but he also canā€™t eat soy products so no tofu or meat products at all.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
My dad actually had to go vegan a few years ago for health reasons but he also canā€™t eat soy products so no tofu or meat products at all. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go vegan for health reason? Wow, Iā€™m dumbfounded. And thatā€™s rare lol... Only think I see would be heart issues..Mind you, cholesterol too... hmmmm... Hope heā€™s well.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Go vegan for health reason? Wow, Iā€™m dumbfounded. And thatā€™s rare lol... Only think I see would be heart issues..Mind you, cholesterol too... hmmmm... Hope heā€™s well.

He was hospitalized on and off for months years ago with pancreatitis...he was already vegetarian but now staying away from fatty foods, so he stopped eating cheese, fried foods, stuff with butter, etc. Nothing with any kind of soy because of migraines.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
He was hospitalized on and off for months years ago with pancreatitis...he was already vegetarian but now staying away from fatty foods, so he stopped eating cheese, fried foods, stuff with butter, etc. Nothing with any kind of soy because of migrainesSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see.... Only way of eating would be the real Mediterranean diet of decades ago n not todayā€™s. :)

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.