Middle of the week humor ;-)

Lol. Lol.... the fart is hysterical


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Lol. Lol.... the fart is hysterical


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That face!!!! My sister says that my “bull nephew “ farts loudly every time he stretches... I remember when I first got Cinder, she was horrible to ride in the vehicle with... now she never farts at all;-)
 
That face!!!! My sister says that my “bull nephew “ farts loudly every time he stretches... I remember when I first got Cinder, she was horrible to ride in the vehicle with... now she never farts at all;-)

Some can be totally deadly


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top