Weekend Plans?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] funny you say that, my sister is on vit d also. I guess she is working too much to enjoy the sunshine. She said her energy is sooo much better now than before, who knew>? When I go for my next appt I am going to have them check mine too, who knew we could have such deficiencies?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
My doctor said that most people lack the Vitamin D3.....even those of you in California. It does help with energy and mood! I'm more pissy than ever! No, I'm kidding. I haven't noticed a difference in my mood...but my dreams have changed. I've been dreaming of moving where the sun shines. I really want to move somewhere beautiful and sunny. I'm tired of wearing my goose down jacket everyday. Lisa is gonna be outside washing dogs and probably swimming in the pool...but I'm going to get dressed in my warm clothes...preheat my car and seats...put on my goose down jacket...and drive to work in the rain. After work, I will come home and change out work clothes for a heavy sweatshirt. Last week...the birds were chirping AND it was snowing.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
lol Well you should drive west for a visit. You could hit all of us up on your way. ;) Supposed to be a hot one today. I am hoping I dont have to run the air just yet.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We took HRH to a meet up this morning but there were only two BIG dogs there and they said the one plays rough. We chose not to stay. Watching Talladega qualifying right now.... No particular plans...... UGLY weather here.

mamamia

Apr 5, 2011
New Brunswick, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Snooki (EB) and Big Mac (OEB)
I had such big plans for today... Was going to take the kids to the city etc...
Then this morning my employee called in sick and I ended up working... It's a good thing that I LOVE my work.
The dogs stayed home with hubby and the kids today, so I was a bit lonely.. :D

But when I came home they all did some spring cleaning for me :) so I don't have to do this all by myself next week.
Tonight our oldest son is going to babysit. Our daughter will have a friend for a sleepover and our youngest son has a little friend for a sleepover! :eek:
So we will have a full house and there is a freezing rain warning and crazy snow storm on its way.....
Tomorrow we will go to a salmon dinner and our daughter has gymnastics.... and before I know it... there is MONDAY!!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Had plans to walk around Sydney taking pictures Saturday, but it rained the whole day... Sunday went as planned, I spent the day at the zoo. It was very enjoyable and I think I got some good pics of Koalas, and there was a shot of giraffes with Sydney and Opera House in background... I forgot my laptop cable, so I'll have to wait till I get home to view my photos

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Had plans to walk around Sydney taking pictures Saturday, but it rained the whole day... Sunday went as planned, I spent the day at the zoo. It was very enjoyable and I think I got some good pics of Koalas, and there was a shot of giraffes with Sydney and Opera House in background... I forgot my laptop cable, so I'll have to wait till I get home to view my photos

Yay [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION]..who cares if it's raining..dude..you are in Sydney!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I had a great weekend until I got home today, Joe and I went to a resort with a private beach on an island about 45 min. from us. We parked and had everything we needed within walking distance. It was very nice to get away since he has been working 6-10 hour days lately. Picking Vegas up today and finding him a total mess and absolutely filthy at the so called doggie spa put me in a whole different space.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]..try not to be too bummed..don't let that rotten place ruin your memories..Vegas will be fine..he has you! Just think of karma..and someday that "spa" owner will meet her karma!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.