Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So what is everyone doing this weekend? It is bully bath weekend here. It is going to be about 90 outside so it will be very nice day for it!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Bully Baths here too. I was going to go to a get together with Illinois English Bulldog Rescue. I volunteer for them now. But its my daughters 23rd birthday and I have to fix her a special meal. lol

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
LOL Bully/beagle baths this weekend here too, on Sunday. Sunday is always my day of cleaning, errands and just hanging out at home. Tomorrow I am hanging out with some friends, we've all been good friends since high school and have stayed in touch ever since. It's going to be a warm weekend here in Cali so we are having a pool day at one of my their houses, pool time, girl time and cocktail time :up:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
It was bath day for Jake this morning! Sent Dena to the groomer and tortured Jake myself! Lol..we are going to Hollywood bowl to see Rod Stewart and Stevie Nix sat nite. Not really into Rod Stewart.but my bestest friend really wanted to go..and her hubby was dragging his feet until my hubby and myself signed up!! Supposed to be like 90 degrees so should be nice evening.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I just got done fixing the pool pump, tomorrow is cleaning the inside of the house and then a party.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
cold here... My daughter has a roller skating party with her Daisy Troop, then I'm having my BFF and her family over for homemade lasagne. Sunday, I think we might go to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago... can't decide yet....

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Bruce keeps talking about us going to the Shedd aquarium someday. And one of these days we will make it.It's supposed to be rainy and cold tomorrow. I hate being on the freeway when it's like that, so if we go anywhere it'll be local. HRH does need her bath this weekend too. Sunday is supposed to be a sunny and still chilly, but I still have a couple flats of pansies to get planted.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
A bully bath and then off to the pet store. Matilda needs a new collar and a better harness. Then off to Lowes to load my Avalanche up with wood to fix the back deck. Then on Sunday grocery shopping and house cleaning.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
A bully bath and then off to the pet store. Matilda needs a new collar and a better harness. Then off to Lowes to load my Avalanche up with wood to fix the back deck. Then on Sunday grocery shopping and house cleaning.

Whew..[MENTION=2150]MatildasMommy[/MENTION]..I think I will have to take a nap for you!!

L

Lucy-licious

This morning I'm catching up on our week with my husband....a chat and a cuddle with a lovely cup of coffee.
Connor slept at a friends last night and has come home very tired so he's gone up for a nap.
This afternoon we're taking Lucy for a walk at Holinworth Lake, it's not massive we can walk round in just over an hour.

Tomorrow I will catch up on laundry and housework, I need to shampoo my carpets :(
Make a Sunday roast and relax in the evening and enjoy a movie and check EBN on my IPad whilst pretending to watch :bust:

L

Lucy-licious

Oh no! It's FA cup semi fails this weekend (Football er soccer!?!) Manchester United v Manchester City at Wembly Stadium!
No wonder Chris is being extra nice he'll be planning on watching it :( I hate football.

Plenty EBN time for me this afternoon then :) bonus

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Nothing crazy planned here. I am having Easter at my house which is nice BUT I was just told last night by hubby that it is in 1 week not 2. :eek: Had I known that when I did my grocery shopping I would have gotten everything fro easter baskets etc... Now I have to run to target on a sat, something I do NOT prefer to do, and get everything I need then get into party cleaning mode. Now I am anxious just thinking about this!

Oh and [MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION] I think you should consider other peoples feelings and taste buds before you mention something as yummy as a home cooked lasagna! :LMAO:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Well....my photography contest is on! I have a list of categories that I need to photograph and I was going to venture out and try to capture a few. BUT....not only did I have to work overtime last night, but I have to work Saturday morning! One of our techs is on vacation. Another is on a cruise. And our third went up north...her little niece is about to be born. So, we had no one to work. Since my plans are easily changeable, I agree to work 4 hours in the morning and another girl will work the remaining 4. Besides......it's cold and rainy here. I really wish I lived where you could see the sun. My doctor is already doing blood tests on me every 3 months due to lack of vitamin D. I mean, really!!! Who has to take 4000IU of vitamin D3 because the stupid sun refuses to shine!

So work for me. :*(

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Hey Libra,

Im on 50000 of Vitamin D here. My D level was 4. Also on B12 shots. It was low also. Come on sunshine. lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.