Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Plans?

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Weekend Plans?

Nothing crazy planned here. I am having Easter at my house which is nice BUT I was just told last night by hubby that it is in 1 week not 2. Had I known that when I did my grocery shopping I would have gotten everything fro easter baskets etc... Now I have to run to target on a sat, something I do NOT prefer to do, and get everything I need then get into party cleaning mode. Now I am anxious just thinking about this!

Oh and @bulldog family I think you should consider other peoples feelings and taste buds before you mention something as yummy as a home cooked lasagna!

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Well....my photography contest is on! I have a list of categories that I need to photograph and I was going to venture out and try to capture a few. BUT....not only did I have to work overtime last night, but I have to work Saturday morning! One of our techs is on vacation. Another is on a cruise. And our third went up north...her little niece is about to be born. So, we had no one to work. Since my plans are easily changeable, I agree to work 4 hours in the morning and another girl will work the remaining 4. Besides......it's cold and rainy here. I really wish I lived where you could see the sun. My doctor is already doing blood tests on me every 3 months due to lack of vitamin D. I mean, really!!! Who has to take 4000IU of vitamin D3 because the stupid sun refuses to shine!

So work for me.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Hey Libra,

Im on 50000 of Vitamin D here. My D level was 4. Also on B12 shots. It was low also. Come on sunshine. lol

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

@Libra926 funny you say that, my sister is on vit d also. I guess she is working too much to enjoy the sunshine. She said her energy is sooo much better now than before, who knew>? When I go for my next appt I am going to have them check mine too, who knew we could have such deficiencies?

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

My doctor said that most people lack the Vitamin D3.....even those of you in California. It does help with energy and mood! I'm more pissy than ever! No, I'm kidding. I haven't noticed a difference in my mood...but my dreams have changed. I've been dreaming of moving where the sun shines. I really want to move somewhere beautiful and sunny. I'm tired of wearing my goose down jacket everyday. Lisa is gonna be outside washing dogs and probably swimming in the pool...but I'm going to get dressed in my warm clothes...preheat my car and seats...put on my goose down jacket...and drive to work in the rain. After work, I will come home and change out work clothes for a heavy sweatshirt. Last week...the birds were chirping AND it was snowing.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

lol Well you should drive west for a visit. You could hit all of us up on your way. Supposed to be a hot one today. I am hoping I dont have to run the air just yet.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bodacious
    Likes (Received)

hubby has drill this weekend so we're stuck at home until he gets off
    "The nose of the Bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go..."

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cali~jenn View Post
    lol Well you should drive west for a visit. You could hit all of us up on your way. Supposed to be a hot one today. I am hoping I dont have to run the air just yet.

I already ran the air yesterday...lol...I blamed it on Jake!

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristyle Morton View Post
    hubby has drill this weekend so we're stuck at home until he gets off
    No No...look at this way..NOW you have more time to spend here!! Look at me..I have company showing up soon and here I sit!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bodacious
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    No No...look at this way..NOW you have more time to spend here!! Look at me..I have company showing up soon and here I sit!!
    very true!!
    "The nose of the Bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go..."

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

We took HRH to a meet up this morning but there were only two BIG dogs there and they said the one plays rough. We chose not to stay. Watching Talladega qualifying right now.... No particular plans...... UGLY weather here.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Snooki (EB) and Big Mac (OEB)
    Likes (Received)

I had such big plans for today... Was going to take the kids to the city etc...
    Then this morning my employee called in sick and I ended up working... It's a good thing that I LOVE my work.
    The dogs stayed home with hubby and the kids today, so I was a bit lonely..

But when I came home they all did some spring cleaning for me so I don't have to do this all by myself next week.
    Tonight our oldest son is going to babysit. Our daughter will have a friend for a sleepover and our youngest son has a little friend for a sleepover!
    So we will have a full house and there is a freezing rain warning and crazy snow storm on its way.....
    Tomorrow we will go to a salmon dinner and our daughter has gymnastics.... and before I know it... there is MONDAY!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads