Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Sweden upgrading their hands?

YIKES... if it is true
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

3. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)

I was think after posting this, a while ago I recall seeing this on tv. A lot are going for it. Was mostly high tech companies towards their employees.

5. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Castor
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Well, that article doesn't describe Sweden as I know my country and the whole article seems to be written with the intention of spreading fake news for some reason.

Sweden has been at the forefront regarding high technology for many years so people are interested and knowledgeable. I didn't know about those implants but if the technology exists and does not hurt anyone, I am not surprised some people might want to try.

However, the tax part sounded weird. Unless you have a very high income, income tax is a bit over 30% tax in Sweden. Then we have other taxes, like taxes on alcohol and petrol which means those goods are very expensive (= good for people's health and the environment), and companies pay taxes for certain things, etc. We also have free health care, free schools / universities, generous parental leave (480 days of paid leave), etc. So what might seen to be high taxes can also be seen as a way of securing that everyone - regardless of social class and financial status - gets health care, education, etc.

When it comes to integrity, we have had for a long time a principle of public access to official records ( this is seen as part of a democratic society) and now in the EU we have GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) with very strict regulations regarding how info about individuals is dissiminated.

Castor is on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castorthebulldog/

7. Likes 2BullyMama, helsonwheels liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cefe13 View Post
    Well, that article doesn't describe Sweden as I know my country and the whole article seems to be written with the intention of spreading fake news for some reason.

Sweden has been at the forefront regarding high technology for many years so people are interested and knowledgeable. I didn't know about those implants but if the technology exists and does not hurt anyone, I am not surprised some people might want to try.

However, the tax part sounded weird. Unless you have a very high income, income tax is a bit over 30% tax in Sweden. Then we have other taxes, like taxes on alcohol and petrol which means those goods are very expensive (= good for people's health and the environment), and companies pay taxes for certain things, etc. We also have free health care, free schools / universities, generous parental leave (480 days of paid leave), etc. So what might seen to be high taxes can also be seen as a way of securing that everyone - regardless of social class and financial status - gets health care, education, etc.

When it comes to integrity, we have had for a long time a principle of public access to official records ( this is seen as part of a democratic society) and now in the EU we have GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) with very strict regulations regarding how info about individuals is dissiminated.
    Your taxing is similar to ours... bracket/percentage is based on income and the. Everything is taxed, gas, items deemed not a necessity, most states have a sales tax on goods, property tax, school tax, local taxes, etc, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

9. Likes cefe13 liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)

@cefe13 why I asked you cause you’re the only one I know in Sweden

Us too we are taxed on all n also free healthcare. But I recalled seeing this microchipped people. I thought of it only afterwards. I wouldn’t do it but might be interesting for dementia patients if they are wondering on their on.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/micr...edes-1.3928437

11. Likes cefe13, 2BullyMama liked this post

Remove Ads