Long drive and good music....

helsonwheels3

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 10, 2016
Messages
13,735
Reaction score
3,466
Location
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake, Duke ❤️
They say best therapy is a long drive and good music....

What’s your choice of music on long drives? Just curious:)

Mine is......Stevie Ray Vaughan, Tin Pan Alley
 
Whatever Sandy likes...classic rock, blues
 
I travel a ton for work and got in the habit of listening to books from audible BUT if it's music......Classic Country; Country Rock; Classic Rock; Southern Rock and absolutely there will be some good ole Glen Campbell in there LOL (I'm REALLY not that old, it's just he is THAT GREAT) :)
 
Usually Classic Rock with the occasional Bluegrass. Also the news until I can't take it any more!
 
I travel a ton for work and got in the habit of listening to books from audible BUT if it's music......Classic Country; Country Rock; Classic Rock; Southern Rock and absolutely there will be some good ole Glen Campbell in there LOL (I'm REALLY not that old, it's just he is THAT GREAT) :)

My eldest was raised listening to classic rock like Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd. Eric Clapton etc... Years back when my son was a young adult, one of his friend came over to visit n said to my son, “how come your mom listens to our music?” I’ll never forget that.
 
I travel a ton for work and got in the habit of listening to books from audible BUT if it's music......Classic Country; Country Rock; Classic Rock; Southern Rock and absolutely there will be some good ole Glen Campbell in there LOL (I'm REALLY not that old, it's just he is THAT GREAT) :)

This is me too!
 
Any classic rock! Seems like we are all rockers :D:D
 
Classic rock... 60’s 70’s for sure. I also like Black Crows, Collective Soul and a few others from early nineties


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Of course! It’s not a road trip until your belting out “rhinestone cowboy”...
 
My eldest was raised listening to classic rock like Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd. Eric Clapton etc... Years back when my son was a young adult, one of his friend came over to visit n said to my son, “how come your mom listens to our music?” I’ll never forget that.


You will appreciate what my son sent me then!

Pink Floyd.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top