DIY Christmas Gifts STARTED.....YIPPIE

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
...BTW I have been trying to make a set of boot cuffs for my sister for Christmas, I will be starting my 4TH attempt this evening....Uggggg...wish me luck HAHAHAHAHA

Ah, boot cuffs , that's a good idea! I have never done anything in this colour before but they are for my sister-in-law and she likes purples so hopefully, she'll like them. The only problem is that they are a bit too tight, so I need to stretch them out before giving them to her. So, learning by doing!

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Ah, boot cuffs , that's a good idea! I have never done anything in this colour before but they are for my sister-in-law and she likes purples so hopefully, she'll like them. The only problem is that they are a bit too tight, so I need to stretch them out before giving them to her. So, learning by doing!

INDEED learning by doing....just ask my last 4 rounds of boot cuffs LOL !!! I love purple and green together, I am sure she will LOVE them. NICELY DONE!!!!

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=9875]cefe13[/MENTION] FYI if you do hats I got these faux fur pom poms from Amazon. They SNAP onto the hat so you can remove to wash or change colors

Hat 1.jpg

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Very nice hat! And a cute pom pom! Did you make the hat on a knitting loom?

Thank you! Yes, the round knitting loom. It's funny, they still refer to "knit" stitch and "pearl" stitch but since I don't know real knitting I'm not sure if the same :)

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
IMG_9985.JPGIMG_9986.JPG

Just wanted to share FINALLY got the rest of the blankets done :) TOO FUN !!!! Now, I can make one for ME !!!

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
And me!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey.....you pick the color and I will HOOK YOU UP (no pun intended) LOL !! With my Veteran's discount at Michael's I feel like I am STEALING the yarn hahahahaha

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Hey.....you pick the color and I will HOOK YOU UP (no pun intended) LOL !! With my Veteran's discount at Michael's I feel like I am STEALING the yarn hahahahaha

You don't have to but if you did...my favorite color is red!!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Geez must of missed following this thread. Good jobs ladies! Beautiful hidden talents here. :yes:

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Lovely cosy blankets for winter! It is so relaxing to knit next to a snoring bulldog!

Thanks!! Boy is it ever relaxing!!! I have a big farmhouse table from which I can see the fireplace and Joey's chair, so.....kind of like a Christmas card :) Very relaxing!!

- - - Updated - - -

Geez must of missed following this thread. Good jobs ladies! Beautiful hidden talents here. :yes:

Thanks Helene!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.