Sweden's Young Greta Thunberg

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
AWESOME! Either I missed it, or when was that spoken about on news channels? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was sent to me on FB. Probably never made the new cause it’s good positive news. Miss Greta should watch n learn. She might learn there is a lot of positive on the planet n some are really working hard to help the planet. Like I said, I’m for all cleaning up after ourselves. But not having 300 thousand students just in Montreal to skip school on a Friday or putting my generation down when these kids can’t get their eyes off their cell phones or computers we gave them n all of today’s technology... Also these 2nd or 3rd world countries absolutely needs to pick up after themselves and not have the rest of the world being blamed cause they’re dirty. There’s another video I’ll try to find, this big boat is dumping crap in the water. The guy that’s dumping garbage looks some kind of the Asian area or something like that... :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Was sent to me on FB. Probably never made the new cause it’s good positive news. Miss Greta should watch n learn. She might learn there is a lot of positive on the planet n some are really working hard to help the planet. Like I said, I’m for all cleaning up after ourselves. But not having 300 thousand students just in Montreal to skip school on a Friday or putting my generation down when these kids can’t get their eyes off their cell phones or computers we gave them n all of today’s technology... Also these 2nd or 3rd world countries absolutely needs to pick up after themselves and not have the rest of the world being blamed cause they’re dirty. There’s another video I’ll try to find, this big boat is dumping crap in the water. The guy that’s dumping garbage looks some kind of the Asian area or something like that... :(

Right... news never tells a positive story— just follow their agenda.

It was a China ship, I have to read on it more but they article stated the cargo ships from China just dump trash as they are at sea. I need to read more to see how true, but I would not be surprised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Well Miss Greta is here in Alberta. Here’s a chart n yes I know it’s 2yrs old but it’s still in the same %.

713008D0-3F7E-4C1D-A7E8-D40B5B9E2C57.jpeg

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online