Going to be out of commision for a while

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
About 10 days ago I had a nasty virus on my computer, I had it fixed. Now the last couple of days for no reason it will just shut itself off.
I had the guy come and look at it again and the mother-board is basically fried. My tower is old. I have to get a new computer.
It will come on occasionally but mostly justs shuts off right away.
I have to buy a new tower but I am going out of town Fri. morning til Sunday afternoon. So it will be the beginning of next week before I can go buy one.
I just wanted to let you all know that I will be out of commision for several days until I can get a new one. Like I said Occasionally after many tries it will allow me on for a few minutes. I will have no computer access Fri until sunday anyway. I just wanted to let you all know why you are not going to see me on here for a while. Have a good week and I will be back as soon as I can. I am so going to go through withdrawls!!!!!! [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] just so you know :*(

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Just don't enjoy your time away too much! :up:

WE WILL SOOO MISS YOU!!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Dang computers drive me crazy, I am sorry. Well at least once you get the new tower it will be speedy fast! Hurry back!!!!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Yea!, been on 20 min. and only got shut down 3 times!! :angry: computer!! It just totally shuts off on me with no notice.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
get an IPad2 with 3G then you can take it with you on these weekends away from home...keep your addiction satisfied. Especially now since they figured out how to have the video show up for us I pad users. :)

Oh and I just got a Zagg keyboard case for mine and its pretty neat to use. (I followed a link on one of the ads from EBN to learn about the keyboard, then we went this weekend and checked them out at Best Buy and bought it)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
OH No! How are you going to get your EBN fix???

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh no, we're all gonna go through Vegas withdrawals! Please hurry back, we're going to miss 2010's Most Talkative winner tremendously!!!:p

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh no, we're all gonna go through Vegas withdrawals! Please hurry back, we're going to miss 2010's Most Talkative winner tremendously!!!:p

[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION], Whaaat?? Me??? :p Like I said I can get on but within 20 min. it usually kicks me off 3-4 times, usually right in the middle of typing something, but like a good addict I sit and just keep re-booting and re-booting until I can get another few min.

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

get an IPad2 with 3G then you can take it with you on these weekends away from home...keep your addiction satisfied. Especially now since they figured out how to have the video show up for us I pad users. :)

Oh and I just got a Zagg keyboard case for mine and its pretty neat to use. (I followed a link on one of the ads from EBN to learn about the keyboard, then we went this weekend and checked them out at Best Buy and bought it)
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], this is Joe's 41st birthday weekend, his birthday is on Sat. so I rented a private resort right on the beach for Fri thru Sun. No computer's or phones is going to be our motto. It has been a while since we have got away and he has been working sometimes 6 days in a row 10-12 hours a day on this project. So no computers or fixes for me this weekend. It will be nice we simply park the car and the resort has private beach, restaurants, bars, everything we need without leaving the premises!!

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

Whoo-hoo been on 25 min. and only got kicked off 3 times so far!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Consider an Apple product. Ya don't need antivirus software with them because viruses just aren't written for them. They are easy to learn too. Lari loves her iPad and I like my iMac. Their laptops are super cool too. Have a great time... I know ya will lol ;)

L

Lucy-licious

oh no [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] I will miss you and Vegas but look forward to hearing about your trip and computer buying antics on your return to the fold :)
I too would suggest Apple products my Ipad is ace I :heart::heart::heart: it

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
Quit downloading smut and you won't get viruses. Lol! Just joking, this stinks! I finally get things settled and come back and now you go away! :( [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] is right about macs, they are awesome. Hubby has one and it never acts up and is 5 years old. I have a 5 year old Dell and it takes 18 minutes to start up and it freezes all the time.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.