Please BAND Fairlife Milk!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
You can’t unsee this ****, the humans just disgust me... a disappointment on a daily basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Coke-Cola or not, should band that farm completely! If you’re a big gun like Coke, you should know everything about a company that will be making a product that uses your name even send surprise visits to the farms.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
While the abuse did happen it was done by undercover ARM animal rights activists and a couple of truck drivers that weren't even employed directly by the dairy. Everyone blames the dairy as totally at fault which is garbage if you ask me. Sure they are partially to blame, but what about the blame for the ARM activists and truck drivers that actually did the abuse? No boycott from me.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
While the abuse did happen it was done by undercover ARM animal rights activists and a couple of truck drivers that weren't even employed directly by the dairy. Everyone blames the dairy as totally at fault which is garbage if you ask me. Sure they are partially to blame, but what about the blame for the ARM activists and truck drivers that actually did the abuse? No boycott from me.

Wait! They weren’t employed at the farm in question? All honesty, I couldn’t watch/listen to video— it hurts my heart and I want to find the POS human and do to them whatever they did to the animals

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] According to the farm and Coke Cola in another article they were employees n fired. Read the Chicago Paper.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-fair-oaks-farms-what-to-know-20190607-story.html

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Wait! They weren’t employed at the farm in question? All honesty, I couldn’t watch/listen to video— it hurts my heart and I want to find the POS human and do to them whatever they did to the animals

They were employees but also undercover members of the ARM animal activist group. Basically they were plants for the group of infiltrators if that is what you want to call them.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
They were employees but also undercover members of the ARM animal activist group. Basically they were plants for the group of infiltrators if that is what you want to call them.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Todd, where does it say they were “undercover members of the ARM animal activist group.” as if i misread something I’ll have the thread remove. I re-read it and didn’t see anything or I’m just damm tired lol...

But I’m reading example...

Fair Oaks Farms, a large dairy in northwest Indiana that runs popular tours for families and schoolchildren, came under fire last week when an animal welfare group released an undercover video showing some workers engaged in the alleged abuse of calves. On Monday, the Newton County Sheriff’s Office announced that three people have been charged with animal cruelty. On Tuesday, the sheriff’s office disclosed the suspects’ names. On Wednesday it said one of three had been taken into custody.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Todd, where does it say they were “undercover members of the ARM animal activist group.” as if i misread something I’ll have the thread remove. I re-read it and didn’t see anything or I’m just damm tired lol...

But I’m reading example...

Fair Oaks Farms, a large dairy in northwest Indiana that runs popular tours for families and schoolchildren, came under fire last week when an animal welfare group released an undercover video showing some workers engaged in the alleged abuse of calves. On Monday, the Newton County Sheriff’s Office announced that three people have been charged with animal cruelty. On Tuesday, the sheriff’s office disclosed the suspects’ names. On Wednesday it said one of three had been taken into custody.

First paragraph on this post.
https://www.facebook.com/FOFarms/posts/10156818467445971?__tn__=K-R

A correction I need to make as well. There was only 1 truck driver and not 2.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Won’t let me open. :(. What I find odd is the owner of the farm even admits they were their employees. But heh, video is very disturbing from these men.

They were members of ARM that got hired on and once discovered were terminated. Not sure why the FB link won't open as it works for me. You can just search FB for Fair Oaks Farm and it will be on their post page.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online