Sour pickles?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Just got back from a farm market and they had those yummy big sour dill pickles. My taste buds might be gone for weeks after this one but wow is it yummy!!!!!!! :eek:

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Are these the refridgerated ones? I love those.... don't like the pickled ones. Well, they are both pickled.... but do you know what I mean? The crispy ones!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Did you share your pickle with Cutty and Mugsy? Most of my dogs LOVE pickles. Me too!

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Are these the refridgerated ones? I love those.... don't like the pickled ones. Well, they are both pickled.... but do you know what I mean? The crispy ones!

I do know what you mean the clausen pickles? Those are my normal fav but these are the ones that you get sometimes on a deli counter or fair out of a jar or like this one was in its own little bag and it is 100% more sour and yummy than any store shelf pickles.

No I didnt share this pickle with anyone! Cutty and Mugsy would have loved it Im sure tho, like everything else edible. ;)

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
I have never had one of those- I just figured they were a pickle. Are they really that good???

I always wondered why they had a big jar of pickles at some gas stations! :eek:

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
YES!!!! When we were kids it would take us days to eat them they are so sour but now not a problem but I have to say my taste buds are still "off". :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.