What other breeds does everyone else really like.......

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
There are a few others that I like the looks of, but would probably never have. I think Bloodhounds just look so funny, I also like Newfoundlands, which are similar to Saints. I also like a laid-back, more lazy dog.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
bullies are my number 1 love, but i also really like frenchies, bostons, pits/amstaffs, and great danes. those are my faves. i like most all dogs though, but i do not like frilly, yippy, shaky, little dogs with marty-feldman-hypertension-eyeballs and bad attitudes.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
There is 1 dog that I will always love, but NEVER own... Pharoah Hounds. They are so beautiful and graceful... and gorgeous. With that being said... my other favorite is the Bull Terrier... others high on the list... hmmm I guess any Bullie breed would be fine with me!

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
I love them all but partial to Boxers, Dalmations (use to have both of them) and Boston Terriers (sister has two - but hers OMG they are so hyper and I have never seen them sit/lay still and jump all over you). My mom has two Bichons and although I think they are so cute they are too fru fru for me, but still like them.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
We also have a Boston Terrier and I'm partial to them also :up: My Gunner is such a sweetie pie. He loves to be loved and never bothers anyone. He and Cass got along so great.

cassie2.jpg

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Good question! I like breeds that look like English Bulldogs - especially French Bulldogs, I love the dark ones like Martha Stewart's female. I like Bull Terriers, Pit Bulls, Mastiffs, Clumber Spaniels and Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. My aunt and uncle have a Great Dane that is so quiet and gentle. They seem like they'd be wonderful pets. My friend has a German Shepherd (which I've posted a bunch of photos of from Christmas) and she is a great dog but requires lots of exercise, even at age 9! My parents have a Collie and she is pretty but she barks non-stop and that just doesn't fit into my lifestyle.

I was petrified of dogs as a child, never cared for them as an adult. Enter Bentley and everything changed! :luv:

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
I thought I answered this already lol... I for the most part love any dog... Im a huge animal lover and would rather go spend money at a zoo or seaworld then disneyland.... Since I was about 9 I have loved Afgan's.
I love St Bernard's. Great Dane's Old English sheep dog's Oh the list goes on and on lol... But EB will always be on the top of my list..

L

Lucy-licious

Basset hounds, their lazy, cuddly n clumsy.
Great danes big cuddly n clumsy.
Old english sheep dogs hairy cuddly n clumsy.
But my lazy, cuddly, clumsy, sneaky,diva Lucy is just the best ever dog choice for me :)

OP
TessaAndSamson

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Good question! I like breeds that look like English Bulldogs - especially French Bulldogs, I love the dark ones like Martha Stewart's female. I like Bull Terriers, Pit Bulls, Mastiffs, Clumber Spaniels and Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. My aunt and uncle have a Great Dane that is so quiet and gentle. They seem like they'd be wonderful pets. My friend has a German Shepherd (which I've posted a bunch of photos of from Christmas) and she is a great dog but requires lots of exercise, even at age 9! My parents have a Collie and she is pretty but she barks non-stop and that just doesn't fit into my lifestyle.

I was petrified of dogs as a child, never cared for them as an adult. Enter Bentley and everything changed! :luv:

Oh I forgot to add the Cavalier's! I don't know if I will ever actually get one but SO SO cute and I hear they make excellent companions!

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
myself i have rottie shih tzu and eb but have had boxers and german shepherds in the past...wish i had one of each right now hehe

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I love pit bulls (my husband has one that lives at his Dad's house ... he says "when are you gonna get this dog?!" then when we say we will take him, he says "I don't think he will like your house." Guess Pop loves Tank more than he wants to admit!) and mini dachshunds! My parent's have one (who is Chunk's bff) and she's sooo sweet! Except she is more spoiled than Chunk is and needs training. Nothing major, just listening stuff. I work on it every time I'm there. :)

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
i grew up with having doberman pinchers and when my ex and i started our family we got my doby girl, Chloe (she passed away this past spring at the age of 14). she was actually from an "oops" litter in a nearby town and they were giving them away. both parents were purebread doberman....she just never had papers, which i didn't care.

anyway, a few years ago we got my first chocolate lab and he has been the best and loyal lover dog ever! he is such a pleaser and listens soooo well. he has been a great influence on Bullet...who is my first bully and i believe not my last. :)

i've wanted a bully forever but knew they were costly....just never felt we were in a place to "splurge" on a pet. thankfully Bullet found me. :)

ok, i think i told my life story instead of listing the dogs i :heart:. ha. sorry. ;)

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
I love all animals! I would have a farm and love to rescue every animal in need if I could, but that's just me :heart: We do have a boston and I do love her, just really don't like the hyperness....thats why my bullies are PERFECT for me :luv:

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
I love all animals, but Im definately a dog person! I have always had Pomeranians. My parents had one when I was born and I havent lived a single day without one. Mookie will be 14 in Feb. I also love Rotts and all bully breeds: EBs, ABs, Frenchies, Pits. :heart:

Most Reactions