Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What other breeds does everyone else really like.......

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What other breeds does everyone else really like.......

I like quiet and lazy dogs. Not too big and not too small. Plus they have to be cute and a cuddlebug, so eb's are what I consider perfect dogs (for me).

My bf likes the ones that don't fit in our house, like mastiffs and great danes.

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

I grew up loving Collies. I love Shelties for the miniature version. However I had a sheltie almost 30 years ago, that I had to give away because he required much more attention than I could provide at the time with being a full time working single mother. I still think they are wonderful dogs, but now that we have experienced Bully love first hand I think this will remain a Bully only household.

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Ive never cared all that much for dogs. My parents had dogs when I was young but I never had a dog. I'm 65 now and that opinion hasn't changed much over the years.... with one exception. Whenever dogs came into the conversation I said I didn't want a dog but IF I ever got one it would have to be an English Bull. When I retired last summer Lari suggested an EB as a 'retirement buddy'. Little did I know I would be 'serving' Royalty

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gertie & Ida
    Likes (Received)

There are a few others that I like the looks of, but would probably never have. I think Bloodhounds just look so funny, I also like Newfoundlands, which are similar to Saints. I also like a laid-back, more lazy dog.

There is nothing nicer than two sweet Bully girls, unless it's THREE sweet Bully girls!!
    Julie, Gertie, Ida & Clementine in Az.

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Butler
    Likes (Received)

bullies are my number 1 love, but i also really like frenchies, bostons, pits/amstaffs, and great danes. those are my faves. i like most all dogs though, but i do not like frilly, yippy, shaky, little dogs with marty-feldman-hypertension-eyeballs and bad attitudes.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Norman, LeRoy and China
    Likes (Received)

There is 1 dog that I will always love, but NEVER own... Pharoah Hounds. They are so beautiful and graceful... and gorgeous. With that being said... my other favorite is the Bull Terrier... others high on the list... hmmm I guess any Bullie breed would be fine with me!
    Ask the experimenters why they experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are like us." Ask the experimenters why it is morally okay to experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are not like us." Animal experimentation rests on a logical contradiction. ~Charles R. Magel

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Brodie
    Likes (Received)

I love them all but partial to Boxers, Dalmations (use to have both of them) and Boston Terriers (sister has two - but hers OMG they are so hyper and I have never seen them sit/lay still and jump all over you). My mom has two Bichons and although I think they are so cute they are too fru fru for me, but still like them.
    I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner

Doggie Boutique Owner Angelgirl's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
    Likes (Received)

We also have a Boston Terrier and I'm partial to them also My Gunner is such a sweetie pie. He loves to be loved and never bothers anyone. He and Cass got along so great.

-cassie2-jpg
    "A bulldog is like a potato chip, you can never have just one"

Bulldog Vet in Training gatorfan85's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mr.Beefy
    Likes (Received)

I am a mastiff and bulldog lover. I would LOVE to get a Neo Mastiff one day! They are such loyal and loving breeds .

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

Good question! I like breeds that look like English Bulldogs - especially French Bulldogs, I love the dark ones like Martha Stewart's female. I like Bull Terriers, Pit Bulls, Mastiffs, Clumber Spaniels and Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. My aunt and uncle have a Great Dane that is so quiet and gentle. They seem like they'd be wonderful pets. My friend has a German Shepherd (which I've posted a bunch of photos of from Christmas) and she is a great dog but requires lots of exercise, even at age 9! My parents have a Collie and she is pretty but she barks non-stop and that just doesn't fit into my lifestyle.

I was petrified of dogs as a child, never cared for them as an adult. Enter Bentley and everything changed!

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
    Likes (Received)

I thought I answered this already lol... I for the most part love any dog... Im a huge animal lover and would rather go spend money at a zoo or seaworld then disneyland.... Since I was about 9 I have loved Afgan's.
    I love St Bernard's. Great Dane's Old English sheep dog's Oh the list goes on and on lol... But EB will always be on the top of my list..

Lucy-licious

Basset hounds, their lazy, cuddly n clumsy.
    Great danes big cuddly n clumsy.
    Old english sheep dogs hairy cuddly n clumsy.
    But my lazy, cuddly, clumsy, sneaky,diva Lucy is just the best ever dog choice for me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads