Here's a good one! Should I have posted in "Funny?"

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
GROWL!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Then people see that and buy those crappy foods! :censored::censored::censored:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Should read all the remarks from the readers below. Shows how owners are getting more educated on what to feed their pets. Just a question of time Purina, Royal Canin, Science Hill and all the other crap out there will be gone.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Should read all the remarks from the readers below. Shows how owners are getting more educated on what to feed their pets. Just a question of time Purina, Royal Canin, Science Hill and all the other crap out there will be gone.

Petco caught on... they are changing their entire product lines... getting rid of all the crap, by May they will be selling all the higher quality foods, Acana, Origen, TOTW, etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Petco caught on... they are changing their entire product lines... getting rid of all the crap, by May they will be selling all the higher quality foods, Acana, Origen, TOTW, etc

I was just going to say that I recently saw they were going to start carrying Acana which is great for people that only live near a Petco. Maybe Petsmart will hop on the train too!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I was just going to say that I recently saw they were going to start carrying Acana which is great for people that only live near a Petco. Maybe Petsmart will hop on the train too!

I thought they would have when they bought Chewy since Chewy already did sell all those brands

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I thought they would have when they bought Chewy since Chewy already did sell all those brands

I think they pulled themselves from Chewy in protest. Which if you think about, it would have been nice if Chewy still had those brands since a lot of people aren’t near a speciality store and online is a good option to have for these high quality kibbles.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think they pulled themselves from Chewy in protest. Which if you think about, it would have been nice if Chewy still had those brands since a lot of people aren’t near a speciality store and online is a good option to have for these high quality kibbles.

Yes, I forgot, all the high quality pulled, because they did not want to be associated with Petsmart... I think that is why

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Am I loosing something in translation, but are they seriously RECOMMENDING those four brands mentioned? This puts the whole research and the commotion about it in to right perspective. Those four companys with the vets are loosing money fast, since pet owners are choosing not to feed their crap and vets are worried that they loose customers, since pets are not getting and staying sick because they're fed with crap.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Am I loosing something in translation, but are they seriously RECOMMENDING those four brands mentioned? This puts the whole research and the commotion about it in to right perspective. Those four companys with the vets are loosing money fast, since pet owners are choosing not to feed their crap and vets are worried that they loose customers, since pets are not getting and staying sick because they're fed with crap.

Amazing. Isn’t... that is why Lynn was saying it should be a joke. The company’s are paying for the research so the results end in their favor... all lies

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Makes me just as sick to my stomach as the poor dogs!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Makes me just as sick to my stomach as the poor dogs!

Infuriating

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Does it say anywhere who are these cardiologists that recommend these brands?

Members online

No members online now.