Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223
Results 265 to 269 of 269

Thread: Need Gardening HELP Please

  1. #265
    Have Bulldog Will Travel Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    oscarmayer's Avatar
    Real Name
    Chip
    Country
    United States
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,015
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey, Lala, & MINI
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    6350

    Default Re: Need Gardening HELP Please

    Quote Originally Posted by sisters3 View Post
    When is the festival??
    It's a Holloween based festival on the last weekend in October(25th-27th). We set up a Kissing Booth and a Pumkin Patch with Bulldogs to entertain. People make donations to our cause. I take photos and print them on sight for donations. We also sell shirts, hats, bandanas, etc. We usually have 25-30 Bulldogs there and all of the attendees stay in the same motel. It's really fun.
    We usually go a few days early and take the Bulldogs on walks to the beach and through town. Sometimes it takes an hour just to walk a few blocks because of the attention that the dogs get from the townspeople and the visitors. Rehoboth is way cool. Be sure to visit when you go that way.
    Good restaurants too...
    Dos Locos
    Summer House
    Dogfish Head Brewing and Eats
    Grotto Pizza
    Salt Air
    Henlopen City Oyster

    Who says Bulldogs can't fly?

  2. Likes sisters3, cefe13, 2BullyMama liked this post
  3. #266
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member sisters3's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,158
    Bulldog(s) Names
    My Girl Joey
    Likes (Received)
    3726

    Default Re: Need Gardening HELP Please

    Quote Originally Posted by cefe13 View Post
    We got some unplanned help in deciding what to keep as we discovered that our storage area in the basement of our complex had suffered from some flooding... so a lot of books, old textiles, etc. were mouldy and had to be discarded. That's what happens when there is so much in the storage that you cannot see past the things you can actually reach, he he.

    Best of luck when you move!
    Yes, that will do it! Sorry to hear, hopefully nothing that can't be replaced. Thanks for the kind words, I'm praying that I am doing this right and following the path that's been laid out for us
    May the sun in your eyes be your ONLY problem today! Peace Friends!

  4. Likes cefe13 liked this post
  5. #267
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member sisters3's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,158
    Bulldog(s) Names
    My Girl Joey
    Likes (Received)
    3726

    Default Re: Need Gardening HELP Please

    Quote Originally Posted by oscarmayer View Post
    It's a Holloween based festival on the last weekend in October(25th-27th). We set up a Kissing Booth and a Pumkin Patch with Bulldogs to entertain. People make donations to our cause. I take photos and print them on sight for donations. We also sell shirts, hats, bandanas, etc. We usually have 25-30 Bulldogs there and all of the attendees stay in the same motel. It's really fun.
    We usually go a few days early and take the Bulldogs on walks to the beach and through town. Sometimes it takes an hour just to walk a few blocks because of the attention that the dogs get from the townspeople and the visitors. Rehoboth is way cool. Be sure to visit when you go that way.
    Good restaurants too...
    Dos Locos
    Summer House
    Dogfish Head Brewing and Eats
    Grotto Pizza
    Salt Air
    Henlopen City Oyster
    OMG sounds amazing!!!! I bet my one sister would love to take a road trip with Joey and I !!! Seriously, I am checking it out now! do you know which hotel yet?
    May the sun in your eyes be your ONLY problem today! Peace Friends!

  6. Likes cefe13 liked this post
  7. #268
    Have Bulldog Will Travel Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    oscarmayer's Avatar
    Real Name
    Chip
    Country
    United States
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,015
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey, Lala, & MINI
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    6350

    Default Re: Need Gardening HELP Please

    Quote Originally Posted by sisters3 View Post
    OMG sounds amazing!!!! I bet my one sister would love to take a road trip with Joey and I !!! Seriously, I am checking it out now! do you know which hotel yet?
    We always stay at the Atlantis Inn. It's nothing special except that they love our group(and of course the Bulldogs) and take good care of us. The rooms are nice enough and they welcome dogs. If you'd like to be added to our list please let me know and I'll get Sandy to send you a notice that explains everything you need to know. We welcome all Bulldog lovers to join us.

    Who says Bulldogs can't fly?

  8. Likes cefe13, sisters3 liked this post
  9. #269
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member sisters3's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,158
    Bulldog(s) Names
    My Girl Joey
    Likes (Received)
    3726

    Default Re: Need Gardening HELP Please

    Quote Originally Posted by oscarmayer View Post
    We always stay at the Atlantis Inn. It's nothing special except that they love our group(and of course the Bulldogs) and take good care of us. The rooms are nice enough and they welcome dogs. If you'd like to be added to our list please let me know and I'll get Sandy to send you a notice that explains everything you need to know. We welcome all Bulldog lovers to join us.
    I will talk with my sister on vacation. Stay tuned!! THANKS !!!
    May the sun in your eyes be your ONLY problem today! Peace Friends!

  10. Likes oscarmayer liked this post
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •