Sue
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    My Girl Joey
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Need Gardening HELP Please

Quote Originally Posted by cefe13 View Post
    Ah, sounds delicious. Are you coming our way?
    Oh what a dream THAT would be!!! Can't you just imagine!!!!! Except for Canada the only foreign country I have been to is Germany. I'm so totally that I can call you my FOREIGN FRIEND and Joey feels the same about Castor!!! Oh and this year's big family vacation is Fenwick Island, Delaware!! I am so excited !!!!!
    May the sun in your eyes be your ONLY problem today! Peace Friends!

2. Likes cefe13 liked this post
    Have Bulldog Will Travel Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Chip
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey, Lala, & MINI
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sisters3 View Post
    ...and this year's big family vacation is Fenwick Island, Delaware!! I am so excited !!!!!
    Fenwick? We will be very close to Fenwick in late October! Will you be there then?

Who says Bulldogs can't fly?

4. Likes cefe13 liked this post
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member sisters3's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    My Girl Joey
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by oscarmayer View Post
    Fenwick? We will be very close to Fenwick in late October! Will you be there then?
    I WISH !!!! But that would be too long of a vacation LOL We have a vacation house starting Saturday for the week. I have never been, have you??? We are on the bay side. Joey has never seen the ocean, so should be an adventure!!

6. Likes cefe13 liked this post
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Castor
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Oh what a dream THAT would be!!! Can't you just imagine!!!!! Except for Canada the only foreign country I have been to is Germany. I'm so totally that I can call you my FOREIGN FRIEND and Joey feels the same about Castor!!! Oh and this year's big family vacation is Fenwick Island, Delaware!! I am so excited !!!!!
    I googled Fenwick Island, Delaware, and the beaches look enormous! Hope the weather is good - I can imagine Joey and you will love it there. Castor likes to run on the beach (although we have been careful after he had an encounter with sand flies). Just make sure Joey doesn't drink the water (esp if there is seaweed). Usually sea water shouldn't be dangerous, but swallowing sea water can upset their tummies.

I so much like our cross-Atlantic contacts too! I visited the US a number of times in my childhood and youth but haven't been there for many many years now. How come you visited Germany?

Enjoy your vacation!

Castor is on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castorthebulldog/

8. Likes rjisaterp liked this post
    Real Name
    Sue
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    My Girl Joey
    Likes (Received)

I googled Fenwick Island, Delaware, and the beaches look enormous! Hope the weather is good - I can imagine Joey and you will love it there. Castor likes to run on the beach (although we have been careful after he had an encounter with sand flies). Just make sure Joey doesn't drink the water (esp if there is seaweed). Usually sea water shouldn't be dangerous, but swallowing sea water can upset their tummies.

I so much like our cross-Atlantic contacts too! I visited the US a number of times in my childhood and youth but haven't been there for many many years now. How come you visited Germany?

Enjoy your vacation!
    I will be extra careful with Joey, hopefully cool enough for a walk in the morning (fingers crossed) and she will be just fine admiring the ocean from afar LOL

I was in the US Air Force and served in Germany for a bit. It was super, actually reminded me of Pennsylvania! I pray that myself and my siblings have many more years to travel, our Dad was second generation in the US, before that it as Budapest. So, one sister wants terribly to go to Hungry.....I would be nervous probably.....especially since Joey would not be there so that trip has to be way in he future. It's awesome that you have visited the US, I sure wish that I could say that I have visited SWEDEN !!

10. Likes cefe13, rjisaterp liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Enjoy your vacation!
    Hi there. I was stationed in Germany 1978-1981. Lived in Bremerhaven. I saw more of Germany in my armored personnel carrier than I did off duty. Went to Berlin and have pictures of Checkpoint Charlie. Yes I am an old fart and the German beer at the Gasthaus is the best.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

12. Likes sisters3, cefe13 liked this post
    Real Name
    Sue
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    My Girl Joey
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    Hi there. I was stationed in Germany 1978-1981. Lived in Bremerhaven. I saw more of Germany in my armored personnel carrier than I did off duty. Went to Berlin and have pictures of Checkpoint Charlie. Yes I am an old fart and the German beer at the Gasthaus is the best.

Thank you for your service!!! USAF, TDY to Germany 1985/86, I on the other hand MUST have my beer cold LOL

14. Likes rjisaterp liked this post
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Thank you for your service!!! USAF, TDY to Germany 1985/86, I on the other hand MUST have my beer cold LOL
    Well you zoomies can't handle some beer that is not ice cold. Heck the Canadian soldiers drink out of their boots. I drew the line there. Training at Hoenfels. Ah yes Ma Klappers schnitzel mit brochen and good Doppelbock bier.

16. Likes sisters3, cefe13 liked this post
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    Well you zoomies can't handle some beer that is not ice cold. Heck the Canadian soldiers drink out of their boots. I drew the line there. Training at Hoenfels. Ah yes Ma Klappers schnitzel mit brochen and good Doppelbock bier.

Thank you for your service.

18. Likes sisters3 liked this post
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Castor
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

@rjisaterp Bremerhaven is not that far from here! @sisters3 Budapest looks very beautiful. In the 80s, I travelled a lot by train throughout Europe, but only Western Europe, of course. Since then, East European cities like Budapest and Prague have become popular travel destinations, though.

Castor is on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castorthebulldog/

20. Likes sisters3, rjisaterp liked this post
    Real Name
    Sue
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    My Girl Joey
    Likes (Received)

@rjisaterp Bremerhaven is not that far from here! @sisters3 Budapest looks very beautiful. In the 80s, I travelled a lot by train throughout Europe, but only Western Europe, of course. Since then, East European cities like Budapest and Prague have become popular travel destinations, though.
    How awesome for you!! What took you on your travels? Holiday or moving with family?

We moved all over, my brother (the oldest) born in NJ then straight off to the UK (Our Dad was a career soldier), then older sister born in Madrid, then the last 2 (including me) born in Mississippi, traveling and MOVING are both in my DNA Myself and my "Irish Twin" sister never were stationed overseas with our folks, only the older ones.....

22. Likes rjisaterp liked this post
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I do have 32% lead crystal decanters and bourbon glasses that we purchased at a shop in then East Berlin. Traveled to the east via Checkpoint Charlie. Yes the Wall was still up.

24. Likes cefe13 liked this post
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Remove Ads