helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Iā€™m such a BIG believer in this. Iā€™ve met women with breast cancer and some flew to this specific spa clinic in Mexico which treats cancer via intravenous with Vit C. Iā€™ve spoken myself to these women n to this day, all cancer free. Iā€™ve seen this done way back over a good 10 year now and with great success. Last year, I was at a health food store that holds my product doing a demo n a lovely man in his 70s was buying a few of my jars for his wife. I asked him if she was here in the store so she can taste them too. He said she was in Mexico in a spa healing cause she had breast cancer. Same clinic the other women Iā€™ve met way back. Go figure. They couldnā€™t afford to be 2 in Mexico for a month as thatā€™s how long you need to stay. So he came back on his own and said she is healing very well.

Iā€™ve read an article maybe over 30yrs ago on Linus Pauling. Heā€™s the one that told the world about high consumption of vitamins C cures cancer n simply donā€™t need any other vaccines. Scientists told everyone he was a quack. I was young n read his studies n realize this guy made sense. (Thatā€™s how I started reading n trying to eat fresh back then) I started taking vit A, C n E like he suggested. Pass 20yrs I take my vitamins more into clean food. I simply find there are way too many supplements for all sorts. Most you really donā€™t need if you eat healthy. Like Linus Pauling said, all you need is A, C, E and you can add B.

My Rule of thumb if you donā€™t or canā€™t eat clean on daily basis: A,B,C,D,E

https://www.getholistichealth.com/78102/vitamin-c-cancer-killer-fda-banned/

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have heard this theory going around, and I totally believe it!!! I guarantee they know how to cure cancer, the pharmaceutical companies just don't want us to know about it...

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I have heard this theory going around, and I totally believe it!!! I guarantee they know how to cure cancer, the pharmaceutical companies just don't want us to know about it...

Itā€™s all about money n keeping cures hidden. Simply GREED!

Staff online

Members online