New Show: The Voice

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]... well that is going to mess up the Idols schedule :ohmy: LOL

[MENTION=2161]mamamia[/MENTION]..I know! I tried to tivo it for every time it was on and dang machine said I couldn't because I had American idol and modern family already scheduled. Haven't quite figured this issue out yet. Lol :confused:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I caught a bit of it and I liked it!! Seems like a good show. I'll have to start watching it regularly.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So I watched the whole season of the Voice and I must say it blew me away. At first I was like meh.... but it got really good! The judges we wonderful.... the artists were AMAZING.... way better than the IDOL winner we had this year... (sorry McCreedy did not deserve the win), and when it got to the final four I say ANY of them deserved the win. So talented.

And of course now I love Maroon 5 even more, if that was at all possible! And Blake Sheldon was sooo funny. I was so impressed by all 4 judges, kudos to them. I hope the same 4 will judge next season.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I didn't watch the end.

But I'm going to have to disagree with you [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]..I love Scotty! He's amazing.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
So I watched the whole season of the Voice and I must say it blew me away. At first I was like meh.... but it got really good! The judges we wonderful.... the artists were AMAZING.... way better than the IDOL winner we had this year... (sorry McCreedy did not deserve the win), and when it got to the final four I say ANY of them deserved the win. So talented.

And of course now I love Maroon 5 even more, if that was at all possible! And Blake Sheldon was sooo funny. I was so impressed by all 4 judges, kudos to them. I hope the same 4 will judge next season.

I SO agree..I loved this show and enjoyed it so much better than Idol! The whole premise was just great. I did hear Celo and Adam are coming back. I kinda could get rid of Christina..she gagged me a bit! Loved it!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I think Scotty is great at [MENTION=1909]laurendoodler[/MENTION], but I did not think he should have won American Idol. Maybe top 5. I even voted for him a couple of times but then the way he held his mic started to get on my nerves! LMAO

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] Christina gave the show some spice.... I think she did anyway. I sometimes wished she would just SHUT UP instead of giving a 10 minute critique on each performance... she would go on and on and ON....

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I think Scotty is great at [MENTION=1909]laurendoodler[/MENTION], but I did not think he should have won American Idol. Maybe top 5. I even voted for him a couple of times but then the way he held his mic started to get on my nerves! LMAO

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] Christina gave the show some spice.... I think she did anyway. I sometimes wished she would just SHUT UP instead of giving a 10 minute critique on each performance... she would go on and on and ON....

SPICE...yup...that's the word! You're so nice! But I'll give her a second chance! :lol:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] I thought James would win it for sure. When he went out, I was shocked. For me, it was either him or Scotty. I liked Lauren, but not enough to win it.

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,
I loved the show. Different than the other shows about talent. These had to get picked to be part of the team, but then were coached BY Professionals.
Love it all the way to the end. We wanted Dia to win. But all were good!
Good Day~

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online