Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This new show looks like it will be pretty good. :up: Of course two of my favorites of all time will be judges, the lead singer of Maroon5 :luv: and Blake Sheldon!

They will not be able to see the contestants, and the judging will be based solely on The Voice.

Anyone else plan on watching?

Here is the webpage at NBC:
The Voice - NBC Official Site

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oooh I need to tivo this one. Saw previews for it. Was wondering tho is it going to be up against the x-factor? I want to watch that one also I think.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] hey..just saw ad for this last night..actually had 2 other people for judges..looks like it will be fun!

Last edited:

mamamia

Apr 5, 2011
New Brunswick, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Snooki (EB) and Big Mac (OEB)
They just had the first season of "the voice" in the Netherlands. I believe that they created and tested it there. It had highest ratings ever for any TV show... The winner is now super famous there... So I guess that if they keep that concept, it should be a big hit here as well.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Starts tonight, looking forward to it!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I saw half of the trailer for it, and my husband said it didnt' look too good. But that's his opinion ..... :p

I wonder if it started over here in Ohio tonight .. it's 9.50pm as I'm typing this so chances are it's already been on.

You HAVE to give X-Factor a try however ... it is HUGE in England, and I really miss Simon Cowell. Don't get me wrong, I still like American Idol, but the judges sometimes are a little bit TOO nice!!!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I do want to watch X factor, that starts soon doesn't it?

I thought it was pretty good so far. It is completely different then the other shows, which is probably what I like about it. Plus, Blake Sheldon & Adam Lavine are on it. I would watch it if they were doing nothing! hahahahahaaha

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Watching........................................................................................!!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh I added it to my tivo, lets hope it recorded. Dont know if we will like it or not but I do know 1 person in the house will love it since there is singing, Sierra. lol She likes American Idol and dances to all the singers.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online