Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 26

Thread: New Show: The Voice

  1. #13
    ..........
    Real Name
    Jenn
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    0
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: New Show: The Voice

    Oh I added it to my tivo, lets hope it recorded. Dont know if we will like it or not but I do know 1 person in the house will love it since there is singing, Sierra. lol She likes American Idol and dances to all the singers.

  2. #14
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: New Show: The Voice

    I liked it a lot..much more than I thought I would...very good show!

  3. #15
    Wrinkle Wiper mamamia's Avatar
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    110
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Snooki (EB) and Big Mac (OEB)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: New Show: The Voice

    Shoot! I missed it!!

  4. #16
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: New Show: The Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by mamamia View Post
    Shoot! I missed it!!
    @mamamia..lol..don't worry..I saw they are going to replay the first episode..and the next is on tonight!
    Last edited by kazzy220; 04-27-2011 at 01:30 PM. Reason: corrected tag

  5. #17
    Wrinkle Wiper mamamia's Avatar
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    110
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Snooki (EB) and Big Mac (OEB)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: New Show: The Voice

    @JAKEISGREAT... well that is going to mess up the Idols schedule LOL

  6. #18
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: New Show: The Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by mamamia View Post
    @JAKEISGREAT... well that is going to mess up the Idols schedule LOL
    @mamamia..I know! I tried to tivo it for every time it was on and dang machine said I couldn't because I had American idol and modern family already scheduled. Haven't quite figured this issue out yet. Lol

  7. #19
    Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    laurendoodler's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,070
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)
    27

    Default Re: New Show: The Voice

    I caught a bit of it and I liked it!! Seems like a good show. I'll have to start watching it regularly.


  8. #20
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,362
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2312
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: New Show: The Voice

    So I watched the whole season of the Voice and I must say it blew me away. At first I was like meh.... but it got really good! The judges we wonderful.... the artists were AMAZING.... way better than the IDOL winner we had this year... (sorry McCreedy did not deserve the win), and when it got to the final four I say ANY of them deserved the win. So talented.

    And of course now I love Maroon 5 even more, if that was at all possible! And Blake Sheldon was sooo funny. I was so impressed by all 4 judges, kudos to them. I hope the same 4 will judge next season.

    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

  9. #21
    Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    laurendoodler's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,070
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)
    27

    Default Re: New Show: The Voice

    I didn't watch the end.

    But I'm going to have to disagree with you @desertskybulldogs..I love Scotty! He's amazing.


  10. #22
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: New Show: The Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    So I watched the whole season of the Voice and I must say it blew me away. At first I was like meh.... but it got really good! The judges we wonderful.... the artists were AMAZING.... way better than the IDOL winner we had this year... (sorry McCreedy did not deserve the win), and when it got to the final four I say ANY of them deserved the win. So talented.

    And of course now I love Maroon 5 even more, if that was at all possible! And Blake Sheldon was sooo funny. I was so impressed by all 4 judges, kudos to them. I hope the same 4 will judge next season.
    I SO agree..I loved this show and enjoyed it so much better than Idol! The whole premise was just great. I did hear Celo and Adam are coming back. I kinda could get rid of Christina..she gagged me a bit! Loved it!

  11. #23
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,362
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2312
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: New Show: The Voice

    I think Scotty is great at @laurendoodler, but I did not think he should have won American Idol. Maybe top 5. I even voted for him a couple of times but then the way he held his mic started to get on my nerves! LMAO

    @JAKEISGREAT Christina gave the show some spice.... I think she did anyway. I sometimes wished she would just SHUT UP instead of giving a 10 minute critique on each performance... she would go on and on and ON....

    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

  12. #24
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: New Show: The Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    I think Scotty is great at @laurendoodler, but I did not think he should have won American Idol. Maybe top 5. I even voted for him a couple of times but then the way he held his mic started to get on my nerves! LMAO

    @JAKEISGREAT Christina gave the show some spice.... I think she did anyway. I sometimes wished she would just SHUT UP instead of giving a 10 minute critique on each performance... she would go on and on and ON....
    SPICE...yup...that's the word! You're so nice! But I'll give her a second chance!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •