Ever just hate the breath your significant other takes?

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Yup..I have been thinking of you also [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]..hope he has come to his senses...

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], Yes it's over, he apologized and we have moved forward I finally got it through his head that just because Dustin had to use my income for his FASA does NOT mean I will be paying for his school...What was so hard about that to understand :bang:?? I did go on a big shopping spree but being the thrifty one that I am bargained shopped and got 2 prs. of shorts and 4 new tops at Penny's for $80. so I did not break the bank like I swore to him I was going to. Then.....of all the bad timing (Dustin did not know we were fighting over money with his FASA) Dustin personally called Joe this morning and wanted to borrow $100.00 for school :eek: I don't know for the life of me why he did not ask me first?? (probably because he owes me a little) anyway, Joe said he had some work for Dustin to do and gave him the money in exchange for some cleaning work on our boat. All's good in the Marino home...Now to give Vegas a bath, my back hurts just thinking about it.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
it might have actually helped the issue with Dustin calling Joe for money. Kind of proves that you didn't give him any and that Dustin isn't afraid of going to Joe vs behind his back to you. I am glad you had a better weekend than you thought.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh good I am so glad things are better now! Nothing worse than the stress of a fight with your spouse. I bet he learned his lesson too. lol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm so glad that things turned out ok and that you had a good weekend!!!!! BUT it is very good that you stood your ground and that you nipped this in the bud, because as somebody else posted .... if you let them they get worse and more controlling. You have shown Joe what you will and will not take as acceptable behaviour Always good to reinforce the ground rules :up:

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
Glad things worked themselves out...and that Joe gave Dustin a "job" to do to earn the money. Thus he won't have to worry about paying him back at all.

And...I'm glad you got to go on your lil' spending spree...even if you didn't break the bank. ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.