Canada :) @helsonwheels

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION], i have this new passion taking my attention and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it's so cool that my favorite youtuber is Canadian and is doing these road trips all over and all around Canada. My reason for watching is that i LOVE vans and actually bought us (me and hank) a van that we are working on fixing for camping etc. This guy is soooooooooooooooooo cool and is a "vanDweller" and a great promoter of van life and Canada. I always think of you when i watch these and wonder how much of the scenery you know. Anyway, if you have nothing to do, ;) ya might like to watch a few of his videos. it's Vancity Vanlife on youtube. Gives a great perspective of the respectable van dwellers :) .... gonna catch a few more posts here and then back to learning best ways to fix up my van ;)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION], i have this new passion taking my attention and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it's so cool that my favorite youtuber is Canadian and is doing these road trips all over and all around Canada. My reason for watching is that i LOVE vans and actually bought us (me and hank) a van that we are working on fixing for camping etc. This guy is soooooooooooooooooo cool and is a "vanDweller" and a great promoter of van life and Canada. I always think of you when i watch these and wonder how much of the scenery you know. Anyway, if you have nothing to do, ;) ya might like to watch a few of his videos. it's Vancity Vanlife on youtube. Gives a great perspective of the respectable van dwellers :) .... gonna catch a few more posts here and then back to learning best ways to fix up my van ;)

Where have you been hiding???? You and Hank are missed!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

Nice freedom him n his bully...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] Just for you!

1F06B16C-42ED-445A-8BEF-02D3242368A8.jpeg

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] Just for you!

View attachment 114913

oh i love it!!!! And so does Hank :) and yep, im on a mission with this van.. Me and my boy, on the road, old hippy life.... lol, only we havent left the driveway yet. Some good naps, and he loves it. We shall see :) So yes, that is where i've ben hiding :) And thanks for missing us :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
oh i love it!!!! And so does Hank :) and yep, im on a mission with this van.. Me and my boy, on the road, old hippy life.... lol, only we havent left the driveway yet. Some good naps, and he loves it. We shall see :) So yes, that is where i've ben hiding :) And thanks for missing us :)

You've been hiding for a long time !! Hope all is well with you and Hank. Watched that show quickly, thought it was ok, but not overly thrilling. Wasn't sure what he does for bathroom, shower, etc LOL I read that Mr. Money Mustache makes about 400,000 dollars a year on his blog so I bet the van guy isn't doing too bad either.

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
You've been hiding for a long time !! Hope all is well with you and Hank. Watched that show quickly, thought it was ok, but not overly thrilling. Wasn't sure what he does for bathroom, shower, etc LOL I read that Mr. Money Mustache makes about 400,000 dollars a year on his blog so I bet the van guy isn't doing too bad either.

all is well with us,, having a bunch of fun is all :) This guy i watch (as well as others) isnt making ALLLLLLLLl that much 'yet' i dont suppose but i love seeing parts of Canada and he's pretty strait up with stuff. Hes one that doesnt really talk about the bathroom situation much lol....... so many do though. Anyway, fun to see you, and hope all is also well with you :)

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey

Members online

No members online now.