So who's going to watch the Royal Wedding?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I may or may not be. It's going to be 6am my time so the tv will be tuned to that channel but I'll be getting ready for work in the meantime.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I will have to record it, but I don't want to miss it. I got up real early to watch when Charles and Di got married, I was in High School.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I think I have that week off so Tate and I will try to tune in.
I remember watching the wedding of Prince Charles and Diana--I was 15 yo at the time!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
I really want to watch it...I remember watching Charles and Diana's wedding and it was really the event of a lifetime! I am really interested in how similar or different the weddings are going to be.

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
Definately! All the women and girls in the family are getting together and we're going to dress up, decorate big hats and have English Tea! (We are big into theme parties) I'm so excited! I think the two of them are going to be so wonderful together and I expect great things out of them. They are just lovely!!:heart::heart:

L

Lucy-licious

It'll be on in my house if I'm off work.
I still remember the day Charles and Dianna got married all 3 TV channels that we had at the time covered it.
We had a street party, flags, balloons, bunting, banners and hats everywhere.
Everyone brought their chairs and tables out into the street and lined them up, decorated with white paper tablecloths and red white and blue ribbons.
all the mums made sandwiches and cakes and of course jelly and ice-cream :) yummy:) whilst all the dads sat in the pub groaning but we all had a blast :)

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
The only shows I watch on TV are...Survivor and HGTV. I haven't even been following the upcoming event or know when it will be on. I still am saddened at the loss of Di was killed. At how tragic it was...Though it is her son and all...I just don't have an inkling to even watch it.

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
Oh that sounds like so much fun! I would have loved doing something like that when I was younger. Heck, I want to do it now! Too bad our neighbors aren't as into "Royal Watching" as we are! But we're still having a little party of our own! It's so exciting!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.