It's a little late, but what's the best April Fool's joke you've participated in?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
It's not great but we fooled someone at work this year that someone rear ended his car in the parking lot. He's always been a serious type of person, but he actually went outside and checked it out. All of us were laughing when he came back in.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
One of the best jokes I was ever involved with was at my old job. There were 2of us front office people that got there early and a couple guys who worked in warehouse.our boss was very anal about everyone being on time and hated when someone called in sick. The other lady and I moved our cars so they were not visible when our boss drove up. We locked the front door and went on the bathroom to wait for our boss' arrival. Sure enough, he came in huffing and puffing..cussing too! He was calling to the warehouse guys that no one was here and what the .... Was going on..we were laughing so hard in the bathroom..we let him suffer for just a couple minutes and came out. The look on his face was priceless!! We yelled April Fools and he was so happy we were there..he didn't even get mad!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.