8FE62967-A721-463F-A9CC-8BD187ECDE79.jpeg

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
ha! I don't remember having to be called in. At dark, we came it,,,,,, ate, and out again if weather permitted :)

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
ha! I don't remember having to be called in. At dark, we came it,,,,,, ate, and out again if weather permitted :)

That too..lol..

Didnā€™t have cell phones

If you didnā€™t get home fast enough, you would eat the leftovers cause everyone got there before you!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
That too..lol..

Didnā€™t have cell phones

If you didnā€™t get home fast enough, you would eat the leftovers cause everyone got there before you!

oh boy yea! my mom put everything from THAT dinner into a blend of sorts. Think she always called it "stew" no matter what it ended up... lol but thats another story ;)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
When I was a child- I KNEW what time I had to come in. There was a spanish lady down the street, who was exactly like the photo, and was always yelling out the window cussing the kids!!! :rofl:

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Ha ha! And my parents had a cow bell they sometimes used to when it was time to come home. :)

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
My parents were strict, in by the time the street lights came on, no leaving the neighborhood. You had to be at the dinner table when it was ready and after dinner one of us had kitchen clean up duty. We had one problem, Dad bought ā€œusā€ a 4 wheel ATV, outside the neighborhood there was a field so to get there to ride, we had to drive the ATV on the street to get there which is a no no. The lady in the window, she was two doors down and kept calling the police because we would go riding a lot in the field, not the neighborhood. To this day we still know officer Atkins very well, too well, lmao!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lol lol... For us it was my moms whistle. It was like how are mama deer knows her babies cry we heard that whistle and went running to the house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.