helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
When I was about 16 yrs old I planted a seed in a pot a friend gave me. Even though I never smoked I was just more curious to see what happens. Still like that to this day lol. Anyhoo, this plant grew n grew n grew....it was sitting behind the veranda door. My mom loved that plant and she kept feeding it and watered it with miracle grow. This plant was over 7’ tall. Bigger than normal. Started to have beautiful purple flowers (seeding)... my mom worked back then at a big hospital. She worked on the neurology floor and was having lunch with her peers. They were talking about gardening. She was telling everyone the plant she had at home and how beautiful it was with long leaves with the purple flowers and all. One guy asked her to describe the leaves. He said bring one in to work which she did! Sh*t next day the plant was in the garbage! Lolll. That was the end of my project. :LMAO:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
When I was about 16 yrs old I planted a seed in a pot a friend gave me. Even though I never smoked I was just more curious to see what happens. Still like that to this day lol. Anyhoo, this plant grew n grew n grew....it was sitting behind the veranda door. My mom loved that plant and she kept feeding it and watered it with miracle grow. This plant was over 7’ tall. Bigger than normal. Started to have beautiful purple flowers (seeding)... my mom worked back then at a big hospital. She worked on the neurology floor and was having lunch with her peers. They were talking about gardening. She was telling everyone the plant she had at home and how beautiful it was with long leaves with the purple flowers and all. One guy asked her to describe the leaves. He said bring one in to work which she did! Sh*t next day the plant was in the garbage! Lolll. That was the end of my project. :LMAO:

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)

Now that is a fun story. Thanks for the chuckle.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
So is everyone moving to Canada with their Bullies? We'll be a legal and bully country. Lol

I use to train with the Canadian soldiers when stationed in Germany. I held my own when it came to drinking beer. So I guess I would be welcome in Canada.

Most Reactions