What do you do for a living?

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
I, like emangan, work for a Hospice company and agree, it is the most rewarding job I've ever had. I'm the Admissions Coordinator for two offices in South Jersey. ^5 (high five)

It's really great to see what everyone does - totally cool

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
i work for hospice inpatient setting most rewarding job i have had.

Oh.. I almost recently took a job doing that. Mostly due to the fact of the positive experience we had with my brother there. I admire you. Me, I am nurse manager of surgical services of a local hospital here in Buffalo. MOST days I like it ;)

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
I have my business sheldons collectibles, I also work for a Company called CCI (Center for Cultural Interchange) I place exchange students with host families, and Now I am going to be working for a Co called PrePaid Legal. Other then that I am a stay at home mom of 5, granma to 2 I have 4 dogs, 2 cats, fish, a lizzard, and a horse.

danangel14

Jun 4, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Dempsey
I am a commercial property manager in the Chicago metro area, a volunteer with the USO at O'Hare Airport, volunteer with Soldiers Angels, 3 kids- 2 grown and one an angel, Dempsey and 2 kitties.

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
I work for Child Protective Services been here since Nov 2007 but next Thursday 07/29/10 is my last day here...
I am quitting to start nursing school Full time during the day and will not be able to work here anymore so as of next week i will be considered a fulltime student and a fulltime mommy to spike ;)

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I teach modern and early US and US women's history at a major university...love it most days, hate it on the others.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
My degree is Dental Hygiene, however I am currently working as an office manager in a dental office. I miss being side by side with my patients. Single mom of two boys, 20 and 17 and a semi adopted daughter,18 (she is not legally my adopted daughter, however she was told to move out at 18, when child support stopped, she was still in HS and needed guidance)
I have 3 dogs (two bullies and a Belgian Malanois) and a cat.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I guess I'm retired. I worked for many years as a nanny. I have 6 kids, 6 grandkids. My youngest just started to ASU Walter Cronkite School of Journalism. She was the only one still at home. Now the nest is EMPTY!! But all my kids, except my oldest son, live right here in the same small town, so we see everybody often. I LOVE being a "Grammie"!!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Most importantly I'm a mom to 2 kids, then I work part time as an Emergency Room RN. Love my life... wouldn't change it for the world!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.