ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm a stay-at-home mother of two, and grandmother of one. Take care of two doggies & a guinea piggy... My hubby is a retired Army veteran, that now works as an IC. I basically run the entire house. But would like to go back to school at some point ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

yoder

Jul 14, 2013
Edinboro, Pa
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
Paisley
My husband & I are self emploalyed. We own a construction company and I take care of all the office work. We also own apartment rentals where I am the LANDLORD....fun...fun. I am able to have Paisley with me all the time. We also have Quarter Horses on our farm and do a lot of rodeo things.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
I am an underwriter at an insurance company.
Brokers call to try to place risks with the company. My job is either to accept the risk or deny it or accept with conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
I see a lot of nurses here! I just graduated in April and passed my registration exams, so looking for a job now. Other then that I'm a full time mom to Luna and taking care of the house lol.

Another RN here! I'm a public health nurse for an independent district health dept. Before that, I was on an inpatient ortho floor.

Hope you find a job soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Marine vet and currently a Safety Manager for a very large outdoor power equipment factory.

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
:nice: I work as an Admin Assistant for a potato chip company by day. Sing and play guitar in a band on the weekends! Besides EB's, music is my passion :)
Also am a mom & step mom to 2 teenager girls :crazy: 1 EB, and 1 kitty

HTX Bully

Aug 6, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Holly
I'm an accountant and my wife works in financial services. Talk about a couple of dorks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
I make it dry, or I can make it humid.
I clean the air before and after you breathe it.
When you are cold, I give you warmth.
When you are hot, I cool you down.
Under certain conditions I can even make it rain indoors.
I'm not God
I'm your Air Conditioning Technician.

Kucha

Feb 10, 2013
Country
Tokyo Japan
Bulldog(s) Names
Kucha
I am a butler.
Love (after Kucha) old cars, bikes.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I work for New York State Workers Compensation. My husband is a parts and service director at a car dealership. I have 3 kids ages 20, 16, and 13. Three dogs, 2 labs and 1 bully, and a tuxedo kitty,

HeyBulldog

Apr 4, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
I am in an IT leadership role at a mid-sized software company. My wife is a social worker.

We joke that Murray is an industrial ironworker foreman. He just looks like he could pull that off...

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
I got a promotion(2weeks into new job) and now Im an administration assistant to a Sr director at Wal-Mart Home Office :eek:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Sounds awesome! How do I get Clayton to talk faster. This pointing thing is getting old. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I am so sorry that I just saw this!!!! I have been extremely busy and life has been crazy that I haven't been able to get on here lately. I will post about all of that in General NOT bulldog talk after I comment here for you.....If you want to send me a private message I can ask you some more detailed questions and give you some "pointers" LOL.....my daughter did that too and I wasn't putting up with that, so we did some signs until she started talking!!! :-)

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.