What do you do for a living?

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
I do home health care, but am currently staying with and taking care of my grandmother. I also own [Link removed by JeannieCO], a business I started in 2007 that sells bargain priced pet stuff! We donate a portion of every sale to benefit homeless and abandoned pets. I also do custom embroidery work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
I am a Realtor (shhh...not a bad word anymore) and I run our property management department for our company. Which allows us to continue to eat Top Ramen. :)

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
I am a registered nurse and have a certification as an ambulatory surgery center administrator. I am a Group Vice President over several surgery centers and travel 3 or 4 weeks a month. My hubby is retired and takes care of my bully when I am gone.

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
I worked for 16 years at BlueCross BlueShield of Kansas, wife and mother two crazy boys 8 and 4.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
I am a postal worker. I work on one of the loading docks receiving and expediting the incoming mail. My husband has been out on Workers Comp for years and is very ill. He takes care of our ladies, Liz and Amy. I have 4 grown children with my first husband and Ferdinand has 2 grown sons from previous marriages. We also have two cats, Sebastian and Tomassi. I work evenings so we are all on crazy schedules. The ladies get up at midnight to greet me at the door.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I was running a childcare until I retired on the 14 sep last year and now I am working in our transport company doing the bookwork this is much better than doing both jobs like I did before retiting from Childcare, and as I do the bookwork at home so I am fulltime home with Ftse.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I'm a system admin/network admin/IT guy/if it gets plugged in it's my problem guy for a clothing designer in NYC and father to a fur baby with my lovely wife [MENTION=4676]thesspa[/MENTION]

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
i am a scientist, i am working on stem cell applications for cartilage replacement strategies mostly in patients with osteoarthritis. i am being trained in the best stem cell lab in the world and i hope to run my own lab someday hopefully in the next few years.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I'm a Certified Pharmacy Technician ... but my most important job was raising my son Alex, now 24 and going into the US Marine Corp, leaving for boot camp in 7 days ... now Diesel, Molly & Ally will have to put up with being my primary focus when I'm at home :lol: poor doggies!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online