What do you do for a living?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hi .. I'm a personal trainer for a rec center, but also teach exercise classes at three different places. I'm also the "activities director" for a community close to where I live.

Then of course I am wife, and mother to two non-hairy teenagers, and 7 hairy babies!

arimaeis

Aug 14, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ms. Piggy
Graphic designer by day, Private Investigator and the occasional security shift at night. I also do custom leather work when I get time. Other than that I try to be a good wife to my husband and play mom to two mastiffs and my bully.

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Ahhhh sweet retirement.... but only after raising three kids, and working for 22+ years with the school district here, getting up at 4am to cook food for 8 hours a day to keep all the school kids well fed. (I worked in a central kitchen where we cooked and packed all the food and sent it out to 40+ schools)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Ahhhh sweet retirement.... but only after raising three kids, and working for 22+ years with the school district here, getting up at 4am to cook food for 8 hours a day to keep all the school kids well fed. (I worked in a central kitchen where we cooked and packed all the food and sent it out to 40+ schools)

You more than deserve it, ENJOY!!!!

Ruthann Phillips

Aug 4, 2010
Surgical Physician's Assistant. Roadie for my daughter, the softball princess(she's on three teams). Mom to an Australian shepherd(bulldog security), 2 doxies, a part time English Bulldog (Clyde) and my own English Bulldog (Charlotte). Plus foster mom to Brewzer, Sophie, Stone, Clementine and Sinatra. In my spare time, I'm director of Georgia English Bulldog Rescue. We have 25 english bulldogs in our foster program as of this evening, soon to be 27.

Zapien

Oct 30, 2012
Zillah, Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
Nihya
Wow...this is an old thread but as Vikinggirl, I will put my two cents because I'm proud of what i do.

I'm a police officer and the youngest at my department at 26. I'm a father to two boys and currently 4 Bulldogs, mama Nihya and 3, 10 week old male bully puppies.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Jan 11, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
I am a mom of 5 kids(only 4 live here), owner of a bully mix(diesel), caretaker of a red nose pit puppy(blaze), own: 2 toads, 2 hamsters and a gerbil. I run 2 different business: dog walking/cleanup and Jami's Cleaning Services, plus work for a cleaning company as a subcontractor.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
I am an Assembly Pilot Team Leader for Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Texas in San Antonio. We build the Toyota Tundra and Tacoma pickup trucks.

As part of the Pilot team, we focus more on getting our assembly line ready for future models, among other tasks. Right now I am in charge of training our team members how to build the coming 2014 Tundra. :)

It's very challenging, and I really enjoy it most of the time. There are always those days when you really have nothing to do, have to look busy, and are just bloody wanting that last bell to ring so you can go home to bulldog wigglebutts!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I am the Inspector at Weaver Ind. Inc. a Graphite Specialty Machine shop in Denver PA. I run the tech dept with one other person, my so called boss, and measure technical parts for World wide Business'. We make parts for assembly's large and small. Aerospace jobs are my favorite jobs. The shop is off limits to the general public and is ITAR protected. The shop was started in 1956 by Harold Weaver and now it is a Third generation business. In 1965 the company produced parts for space exploration, we continue today. We get a first hand look at what the future will hold as far as space exploration. Exciting ? oh yeah, stressful? oh yeah. Would I do it again? hell yeah

For more information on the company you can Google their web site which is in need of some serious updating.

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
I am a retired RN, mother of 4 birth kids, 5 step kids ( sounds worse than it is, got them when they were all adults and trained!) Lost my husband of 31 years at age 53 and since then have reconnected with my high school sweetheart (very first boyfriend at age 15) who lost his wife of 30 years at the same time as me. We ran away from our 9 kids (not really, just kind of hiding) to Florida where we enjoy a great life and are so very grateful that we can enjoy retirement at such a young age. Ed was a landscaper by trade and is enjoying the easy life now! And together, we have our furry kid, Bogey!!

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
I'm a stay at home mom to my three skin kids. 19 and almost 15 year old sons and 10 year old daughter, and my fur kids, Ruckus and Lola, and the four cats. My daughter has "rescued "all the cats lol! I sometimes help my husband out on the family farm when I'm not shuffling kids around or babysitting my two year old niece.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I forgot about this thread ...... wonderful to see what everybody does in the "real world" ..... :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.