Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What do you do for a living?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Nihya
    Likes (Received)

Wow...this is an old thread but as Vikinggirl, I will put my two cents because I'm proud of what i do.

I'm a police officer and the youngest at my department at 26. I'm a father to two boys and currently 4 Bulldogs, mama Nihya and 3, 10 week old male bully puppies.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Pooper scooper
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What do you do for a living?

I am a mom of 5 kids(only 4 live here), owner of a bully mix(diesel), caretaker of a red nose pit puppy(blaze), own: 2 toads, 2 hamsters and a gerbil. I run 2 different business: dog walking/cleanup and Jami's Cleaning Services, plus work for a cleaning company as a subcontractor.

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Tracy Edwards Thompson
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
    Likes (Received)

I am an Assembly Pilot Team Leader for Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Texas in San Antonio. We build the Toyota Tundra and Tacoma pickup trucks.

As part of the Pilot team, we focus more on getting our assembly line ready for future models, among other tasks. Right now I am in charge of training our team members how to build the coming 2014 Tundra.

It's very challenging, and I really enjoy it most of the time. There are always those days when you really have nothing to do, have to look busy, and are just bloody wanting that last bell to ring so you can go home to bulldog wigglebutts!

Proud Mother of Winston Biscuit since October 30, 2010.

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

I am the Inspector at Weaver Ind. Inc. a Graphite Specialty Machine shop in Denver PA. I run the tech dept with one other person, my so called boss, and measure technical parts for World wide Business'. We make parts for assembly's large and small. Aerospace jobs are my favorite jobs. The shop is off limits to the general public and is ITAR protected. The shop was started in 1956 by Harold Weaver and now it is a Third generation business. In 1965 the company produced parts for space exploration, we continue today. We get a first hand look at what the future will hold as far as space exploration. Exciting ? oh yeah, stressful? oh yeah. Would I do it again? hell yeah

For more information on the company you can Google their web site which is in need of some serious updating.
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Dog Park Attendant TonkaTruck28's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tonka
    Likes (Received)

I'm a Registered Nurse in the Operating Room and Tonka is my only baby

Real Name
    Tom Fraley
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarge and LuLu
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Im retired now but worked for wr case making hand made pocket knifes for 31 yrs.

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Mary
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bogey
    Likes (Received)

I am a retired RN, mother of 4 birth kids, 5 step kids ( sounds worse than it is, got them when they were all adults and trained!) Lost my husband of 31 years at age 53 and since then have reconnected with my high school sweetheart (very first boyfriend at age 15) who lost his wife of 30 years at the same time as me. We ran away from our 9 kids (not really, just kind of hiding) to Florida where we enjoy a great life and are so very grateful that we can enjoy retirement at such a young age. Ed was a landscaper by trade and is enjoying the easy life now! And together, we have our furry kid, Bogey!!
    "We never really own a dog as much as they own us!"

Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruckus
    Likes (Received)

I'm a stay at home mom to my three skin kids. 19 and almost 15 year old sons and 10 year old daughter, and my fur kids, Ruckus and Lola, and the four cats. My daughter has "rescued "all the cats lol! I sometimes help my husband out on the family farm when I'm not shuffling kids around or babysitting my two year old niece.

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

I forgot about this thread ...... wonderful to see what everybody does in the "real world" .....

Lucy-licious

I'm a Gastro Nurse

Bulldog(s) Names
    Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
    Likes (Received)

I do home health care, but am currently staying with and taking care of my grandmother. I also own [Link removed by JeannieCO], a business I started in 2007 that sells bargain priced pet stuff! We donate a portion of every sale to benefit homeless and abandoned pets. I also do custom embroidery work.
    Last edited by JeannieCO; 01-13-2013 at 06:50 PM. Reason: link removed

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
    Likes (Received)

I am a Realtor (shhh...not a bad word anymore) and I run our property management department for our company. Which allows us to continue to eat Top Ramen.
    I am a master at planking......

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Remove Ads