So Happy It's Thursday 5/24

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Are you crapping me? I heard something on the radio and I just had to Google it and what did I find...The Fecal Transplant. I am not $h""ting you. Please see What is FMT? ā€“ The Fecal Transplant Foundation

Wonderful. Packing your chute with good poo. Just when I thought I've heard and seen it all.

Great! Next thing you know, you'll be in the cereal aisle at the store looking for Poo-Poo Puffs. C'mon Man!

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Are you crapping me? I heard something on the radio and I just had to Google it and what did I find...The Fecal Transplant. I am not $h""ting you. Please see What is FMT? ā€“ The Fecal Transplant Foundation

Wonderful. Packing your chute with good poo. Just when I thought I've heard and seen it all.

Great! Next thing you know, you'll be in the cereal aisle at the store looking for Poo-Poo Puffs. C'mon Man!

No, itā€™s an absolutely real and helpful thing. Some people suffering from severe intestinal illnesses who ch make them disabled, can benefit a lot from procedure. But I agree, itā€™s yucky though:bad:

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
No, itā€™s an absolutely real and helpful thing. Some people suffering from severe intestinal illnesses who ch make them disabled, can benefit a lot from procedure. But I agree, itā€™s yucky though:bad:

Interesting. So I guess it helps with Celiac and Crohn's issues? Or some other health issues?

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty

yep, it's real.............been doing for a couple of years now, but it's not just anybody's poo, preferably someone whom you live in residence with, ........reason being they would have "the same" bacteria in their colon as you do. It's most commonly used to treat chronic C-Dificile infection.

but...........
yeah when I first heard about it, I had the same reaction !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

told hub's, "sweetheart I love you and I vowed better or worse, richer or poorer but I ain't about to do that"

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting. So I guess it helps with Celiac and Crohn's issues? Or some other health issues?

nope not much help with those

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
yep, it's real.............been doing for a couple of years now, but it's not just anybody's poo, preferably someone whom you live in residence with, ........reason being they would have "the same" bacteria in their colon as you do. It's most commonly used to treat chronic C-Dificile infection.

but...........
yeah when I first heard about it, I had the same reaction !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

told hub's, "sweetheart I love you and I vowed better or worse, richer or poorer but I ain't about to do that"

- - - Updated - - -

nope not much help with those

hahaha KIM,,, it sounds like "been doing it for years" that YOU have been doing it for years.... sooooooooooooooooooo how is it REALLY lol (and this is not to belittle anyone who really does do/need it)

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
this here kid's *** is for exit only...and that's all I got to say about that

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
hahaha KIM,,, it sounds like "been doing it for years" that YOU have been doing it for years.... sooooooooooooooooooo how is it REALLY lol (and this is not to belittle anyone who really does do/need it)

We don't do it at our hospital,
But it's been an option for treatment for a few years

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
this here kid's *** is for exit only...and that's all I got to say about that

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online