When I first got Nyala

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
When I went to visit Nyala and went a couple times as I wasnā€™t sure if I wanted a bully... this is the big boy I first met. I thought it was Nyala ā€˜s dad. :whew: thank god he wasnā€™t. Heā€™s an 80lbs EB. Nyala is a Bantam. Nyala who was just 3months old at that time were playing nonstop just like she still does with Duke. Iā€™ll never forget this big boy almost knocked me out cause he was bouncing on n off the sofa n was landing a foot from me. I was in the dogā€™s play area. I get up to move away from him and when I got up, he jumps on the sofa again and I swear he missed me by 2ā€. I fell back on the sofa cause of his power. Like someone threw me a ā€œmedicine ballā€ that weighed a ton. Thank god he missed me of Iā€™m sure I would of had internal bleeding lol. Heā€™s one beautiful English Bulldog.

10DD1C5F-BA72-4EEC-BFC8-4AE1CD0E969A.jpeg

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh my!! a gorgeous hunk of Bulldog!!!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
He looks dangerous :D but he isnā€™t purebred. Bordo dog was used to create this gorgeous beast!

Well idk but from what I saw of photos on the wall n ribbons he won at the CKC he must be something. I didnā€™t ask questions as I was there just to pick up Nyala.

lucysmomma

Jan 19, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Holy moly. Beautiful and scary at the same time. Ok maybe scary is the wrong word. Intimidating for sure. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is a big boy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
So I sent an email to the owner as I just had to ask what that big boy was... my bad as itā€™s an Old EB n not EB.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.