Who posted........

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Who posted about finding a pickle infused vodka, that made a great bloody Mary?

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Nope was not me....it was chip. If you like cucumbers and gin try Hendricks Gin. Makes a great martini.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Yep, 'twas I. Unfortunately, not something that I'll be enjoying anymore. I decided to give up alcohol(and caffeine) after a recent bout of A-Fib(160bpm). I feel a lot better and my heart is strong and steady. It was a good wake up call.
Hopefully, this can be ordered by a local ABC store or possibly online. It really does make superb Bloody Marys.
Our Products ? Seven Jars Distillery

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Yep, 'twas I. Unfortunately, not something that I'll be enjoying anymore. I decided to give up alcohol(and caffeine) after a recent bout of A-Fib(160bpm). I feel a lot better and my heart is strong and steady. It was a good wake up call.
Hopefully, this can be ordered by a local ABC store or possibly online. It really does make superb Bloody Marys.

Well there is also chasing women and smoking. You got to have a couple vices. That is why I have two...booze and cigars...well I cuss too...so three.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Well there is also chasing women and smoking. You got to have a couple vices. That is why I have two...booze and cigars...well I cuss too...so three.
Smoking days are long gone, I'm too slow for chasing women(good thing I got Sandy when I did), so...****, I'll just stick to cussing and call it a day.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

:2thumbs: also look up Ketogenic :)

Members online

No members online now.