Remodeled Home

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
When I was around eight years old living in Houston, Texas, we remodeled our home, at which point strange things began to happen. My sister saw a ghostly boy floating outside our second-floor bedroom window. My father saw a shadowy child entering his room while he tried to sleep. The family began to believe that their home might be haunted. But I saw slightly different phenomena. One night, the family witnessed strange lights outside a bedroom window, and we saw a grey looking in the window. Another time, we saw a reptilian creature in our room, which hid when other people were there, and seemed very interested in our dog. After seeing the reptilian creature, my father woke up one morning to see bruises and scratches on his back.:w00t:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I would have moved too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The remodeled house was really in central PA about 90 minutes from Philly. I think the town's name was Berlinville.

You messin with me?

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Or was it Boyertown? I think it started with a B.

[emoji33][emoji33]. Either way a few miles from me!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
ghost9.gifWe eat greys for breakfast............in Pa. !

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
When I was around eight years old living in Houston, Texas, we remodeled our home, at which point strange things began to happen. My sister saw a ghostly boy floating outside our second-floor bedroom window. My father saw a shadowy child entering his room while he tried to sleep. The family began to believe that their home might be haunted. But I saw slightly different phenomena. One night, the family witnessed strange lights outside a bedroom window, and we saw a grey looking in the window. Another time, we saw a reptilian creature in our room, which hid when other people were there, and seemed very interested in our dog. After seeing the reptilian creature, my father woke up one morning to see bruises and scratches on his back.:w00t:

I have never seen anything but have been lived in two homes where strange things would happen. Doors would shut or open, curtains move when you're the only one in the room and all of us at times felt like we were being watched. I live in a new house now and do not have those feelings anymore

One house was in the general area of a Civil War battle and the other was in my grandparents home where my grandad passed away.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I have never seen anything but have been lived in two homes where strange things would happen. Doors would shut or open, curtains move when you're the only one in the room and all of us at times felt like we were being watched. I live in a new house now and do not have those feelings anymore

One house was in the general area of a Civil War battle and the other was in my grandparents home where my grandad passed away.

When we were in Germany, my wife worked at the Bremerhaven Meddac. She was on duty one night and was taking here some cuisine from that famous place, "House of Jaynes." After getting off the elevator, I had to proceed essentially through a sally port....a glass door, some space, and another glass door. As I reached for the door, it opened. There was no wind to do this nor were the doors automatic. I said "thank you" and proceeded to open door when it opened as well and I gain said, "thank you." I told my wife this and she told me there are stories that the place was haunted.

It was built by the Germans in the second world war and it was massive place.

Flashback to the beer, schnitzel, and pomme fritz.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Y'ALL BETTER BELIEVE AIN'T NOTHING
AND NOBODY COMING IN CHRISTINE'S
(@2BullyMama) immaculate house without
her permission! lol lol

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Y'ALL BETTER BELIEVE AIN'T NOTHING
AND NOBODY COMING IN CHRISTINE'S
(@2BullyMama) immaculate house without
her permission! lol lol

DAMN SKIPPY!!!

Members online

No members online now.