Don't Come Near My Phone-Stay Away From My Electronics

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
During her senior year of high school, Suzie and her best friend were at her friendā€™s house in Florida. They made and consumed pot brownies. Several hours later, they woke up terrified in Suzie's bed, and realized they had no idea where the day had gone. An unbelievably bright light was shining in through the window, and they could hear a humming noise. They were so terrified that Suziesā€™s friend offered Suzie $20 to go check on her family and make sure they were okay.

The light was bright enough that it had to be from a car pulled up right outside the bedroom window, shining its headlights in. But there was a tree and a fence right in front of the window that would have prevented a car from parking there, and the house was too far from the highway for the lights to have been coming from there. Despite the noise and bright lights, none of the friendsā€™ family woke up. Years later, Suzie believes that she and her friend were either abducted that night, or witnessed someone else being abducted. Since that day, sheā€™s had the ability to mysterious break electronic devices by going near them.

On another front...I got my foil on. This is how Congress is being manipulated through signals. Two words..."Term Limits!"

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
" sheā€™s had the ability to mysterious break electronic devices by going near them. "

Seriously. How did you know that??

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL... you ever think about writing a book? LOL

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.