The Master's.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I can't believe Jewel and Bentley enjoy watching the Master's with me. Bentley likes Jordan Spieth and Phil Mickelson and Jewel has a fancy for Tiger Woods. I told her not to get too attached because Tiger has heart like a hotel...room for everybody.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
A heart like a hotel! :sillyboy:nix to the tiger.I am disappointed in Jewel's pick.... Phil is okay!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
I can't believe Jewel and Bentley enjoy watching the Master's with me. Bentley likes Jordan Spieth and Phil Mickelson and Jewel has a fancy for Tiger Woods. I told her not to get too attached because Tiger has heart like a hotel...room for everybody.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

My husband and all his buddies is a huge huge golf fan, so everybody thinks Ty was named after him
But he wasnt

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well the last pair today is Rory McIlroy and Patrick Reed. I really think whoever maintains their nerves will win the Master's. Both players were sinking some great putts yesterday.

Any forum members golf?

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jewel was banned from a golf course. I took here and the pristine environment did something to her intestines and she had the biggest bowel movement which really pissed off the Green's Superintendent. Funny. I had a bag and picked up the poop. He was still super pissed. Real funny!

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Remember when Rory was having a bad day a few years back, I think it was Augusta, and he hit a house? Or more recently, hit a tree with a chipshot and it bounced into a spectators's pocket?! I love to watch golf, only play on putting greens, never found my "authentic swing".

Well the last pair today is Rory McIlroy and Patrick Reed. I really think whoever maintains their nerves will win the Master's. Both players were sinking some great putts yesterday.

Any forum members golf?

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Remember when Rory was having a bad day a few years back, I think it was Augusta, and he hit a house? Or more recently, hit a tree with a chipshot and it bounced into a spectators's pocket?! I love to watch golf, only play on putting greens, never found my "authentic swing".

I have seen a lot of spectacular and peculiar golf shots on TV especially my golfing...just a weekend warrior. Due to my back, i have not golfed in 5 years. Starting back up at the range when it gets warmer.

- - - Updated - - -

I will be palaying golf on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting in June 2018.

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie

Any forum members golf?

Not anymore, but for 13 years we lived at PGA National Resort in Palm Beach Gardens. It’s the world headquarters of the PGA. During tournaments many of us worked as volunteers. I’ve met many of those on tour. All were very gracious to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.