Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
It just occurred to me

If a non-bulldog or any non-dog person were to listen to us; our conversations & our quotes

They would think we're a bunch of wack'os!!!

I'm sure there are people out there who aren't as obsessed with their
Children's health and well-being as we are with our bullies.

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey

I'm sure you're right. It's a good thing those people don't have Bullies!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
it is funny cause who on earth would 'get into this breed' knowing of the issues they *could* have.. well, we would :) and we love every bit of um :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yep.... i am a certified crazy bulldog lady!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
it is funny cause who on earth would 'get into this breed' knowing of the issues they *could* have.. well, we would :) and we love every bit of um :)

exactly!!!!!!

That's the reason I researched, and researched for about 2 years, talking to present and past owners, reading all I could find, even talked with my vet before I made the plunge.

They are definately HIGH MAINTENANCE MUTTS !!!!!!

but I wouldn't trade my Rocket Man for all the tea in China!!!!!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
People at work think I’m crazy. My ex sister-in-law told me once that I loved my dog (this is when I only had Jax) too much.

Oh well! These dogs are my babies and get treated like family because they are family.

OP
C

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
People at work think I’m crazy. My ex sister-in-law told me once that I loved my dog (this is when I only had Jax) too much.

Oh well! These dogs are my babies and get treated like family because they are family.

I have pics of Ty on my locker, at my work station, and the icon for my email and IM's

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
It just occurred to me

If a non-bulldog or any non-dog person were to listen to us; our conversations & our quotes

They would think we're a bunch of wack'os!!!

There are many, too many, people in the world that are not obsessed with their children's health and well-being and the behavior of those children is astonishing. Any non-bulldog/non-dog person is a wacko...and I avoid them all together. That makes life so much more pleasant...for me AND my bulldogs

OP
C

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
There are many, too many, people in the world that are not obsessed with their children's health and well-being and the behavior of those children is astonishing. Any non-bulldog/non-dog person is a wacko...and I avoid them all together. That makes life so much more pleasant...for me AND my bulldogs

here, here!!!

My daughter dated a guy once, who didn't like dogs,................I warned her then, there's something wrong with someone who doesn't like dogs................sure enough..........he turned out to be a full fledged (excuse my french) douche bag!!!

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Bulldogs definitely possess some supernatural powers to completely enslave people. Before I got a bulldog, I thought I love all dogs, but now I know that I love only English bulldogs. I’m completely converted into Holy Bullie Church and serve this piglet. Our family time spending includes now me and hubby cutting 20 pounds of raw beef and packing it into bags for 10 days, making personal jerky for Tank without spices, just salt and vinegar, driving 50 miles to Atlanta to buy freaking 34 usd per bottle shampoo (I use 7 usd shampoo), bringing Every time we travel 3 litres of special fish oil from South Africa etc etc. And who we are after that? I think we are legally insane.

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Omg!! It's all soooooooo true! :w00t:

Lalaloopsie: "Hi my name is Lalaloopsie."

Group: "Hi Lalaloopsie."

Lalaloopsie: "I own a Bulldog."

Group: (hushed silence)

Group Leader: "Do you wish to proclaim your allegiance to the Holy Bullie Church and swear to serve your chosen piglet with every fiber of your being?"

Lalaloopsie: "I do!"

Group Leader: "In sickness and in health; through entropion surgery and tail pocket cleanings?"

Lalaloopsie: "I do!"

Group Leader: "Will you travel to far away lands in search of special fish oils and insanely expensive shampoo for your precious one?"

Lalaloopsie: "I will!"

Group Leader: "Do you swear to only use Bragg's organic raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar with "the Mother?"

Lalaloopsie: "I swear!"

Group Leader: "And do you, Tank, promise to try to, most of the time, when you can, be the best little piglet you can be?"

Tank: (Lays an awe-inspiring dump at the Group Leaders feet)

Group Leader: (Raises a Golden Goblet filled with equal parts ACV and distilled water) "I now pronounce you Tank and slave."

Group Leader: (Hands a paper towel to Lalaloopsie) "You may now clean up after your Master"

Cheers and clapping from the group... people crying and hugging, etc.

The End
The Beginning

Bulldogs definitely possess some supernatural powers to completely enslave people. Before I got a bulldog, I thought I love all dogs, but now I know that I love only English bulldogs. I’m completely converted into Holy Bullie Church and serve this piglet. Our family time spending includes now me and hubby cutting 20 pounds of raw beef and packing it into bags for 10 days, making personal jerky for Tank without spices, just salt and vinegar, driving 50 miles to Atlanta to buy freaking 34 usd per bottle shampoo (I use 7 usd shampoo), bringing Every time we travel 3 litres of special fish oil from South Africa etc etc. And who we are after that? I think we are legally insane.

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Super cool:DYes, I swear to wipe his butt! I swear to feed him first in the morning! I swear to clean his every wrinkle with Holy ACV and Witch Hazel!

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
You have to be slightly mad to have a bully :w00t: but once you have one you never stop thinking about them, fussing over them and of course as we all know generally worrying about every little runny nose, runny bum, sore eyes, sore ear, sore paws, and any general lumps and bumbs they get on a regular basis 😜
We always find it funny when all our non doggy friends love to have a weekend away without the kids, and we just sulk if were ever away without our little man 😩😀 and generally dont go anywhere now that Dudley cant go! Not interested!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.