Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Our family time spending includes now me and hubby cutting 20 pounds of raw beef and packing it into bags for 10 days, making personal jerky for Tank without spices, just salt and vinegar, driving 50 miles to Atlanta to buy freaking 34 usd per bottle shampoo (I use 7 usd shampoo), bringing Every time we travel 3 litres of special fish oil from South Africa etc etc. And who we are after that? I think we are legally insane.
OMG, you 2 are ate up with it...THAT'S AWESOME!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
I 100% agree about being a non-dog loving person! I am always a little Leary of then. Lol

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Nothing is wrong cause someone doesnā€™t want to have a dog or donā€™t like dogs. Very rare someone doesnā€™t like dog mostly they donā€™t have the time for dogs or they go bitten as a child or allergies etc. like cats, not for everyone. Iā€™m fine with that. You donā€™t itā€™s fine n you do even better.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Never thought much of people who don't like animals-thinking they were too selfish/self centered. I, on the other hand,never get to go anywhere-so perhaps they were right all along? Too soon old,too late smart?

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I have never owned a dog I care for as much as Chunky. Maybe its because I am 100% responsible for him where the others I shared with the other people I lived with at that time. People all over town talk to him while driving down the road. I have had people pull in behind me at restaurants where I am going through the drive-thru just to pet him or ask about him and how bulldogs are. I am honest with these people about how he acts and the possible health risk. Just last week I had a family stop me in a parking lot who had just picked up a bulldog pup to talk and we did for 5 minutes or so. The guys I work with give me hell about him until they meet him and they then talk about how great he is.

Greatest daggum dogs ever!!

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
I love this site and all of the support available. Tucker is my world, and all of my loved ones know this! My 25 year old daughter thinks I'm way too obsessed, but she just doesn't see that she is the same about her dog, who just has fewer issues. I told my boyfriend that the only other man he needs to worry about is Tucker.

Of course I love Sophie too, but I freely admit that Tucker is my #1.

Members online

No members online now.