Happy Easter Monday

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
To our Canadian, Aussie, NZ, UK (except Scotland), and Ireland, Happy Easter Monday. At least this is what my Dilbert calendar is telling me.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
To our Canadian, Aussie, NZ, UK (except Scotland), and Ireland, Happy Easter Monday. At least this is what my Dilbert calendar is telling me.

Dilbert must of been sleeping in class. Good Friday, Easter Sunday n Easter Monday. And.....Rabbits and eggs are symbols of fertility and were first mentioned in German literature as early as the 1600s. Voila. Happy Easter Monday dear!

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Wait. So you have Easter Sunday and Monday? And Good Friday? That sounds like a four day weekend to me. What does Dilbert say about that? [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION]

Dilbert must of been sleeping in class. Good Friday, Easter Sunday n Easter Monday. And.....Rabbits and eggs are symbols of fertility and were first mentioned in German literature as early as the 1600s. Voila. Happy Easter Monday dear!

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Well Dilbert may of had 4 days off but I only got 2 days off (Sat-Sun).

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Happy Easter Monday!

Easter Monday is an official holiday in many countries! In Sweden, both Good Friday and Easter Monday are official holidays.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini

So.............That is WHY the Easter bunny and eggs showed up-the fertility!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Wait. So you have Easter Sunday and Monday? And Good Friday? That sounds like a four day weekend to me. What does Dilbert say about that? [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION]

@rjisatrep so, Good Friday and Easter Monday you usually work on the Monday but will have Friday off. Only Quebec will be up to the employer to pick what day he wants his/her place closed. If you worked for the government like I did back in Montreal, I had Friday and Monday off! That said, all the other provinces have once a month family day. Quebec doesn’t. You go to work!!!!

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@rjisatrep so, Good Friday and Easter Monday you usually work on the Monday but will have Friday off. Only Quebec will be up to the employer to pick what day he wants his/her place closed. If you worked for the government like I did back in Montreal, I had Friday and Monday off! That said, all the other provinces have once a month family day. Quebec doesn’t. You go to work!!!!

Nope. In this State government, one has to take leave for those days off. Now moons ago, the State got Good Friday off.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nope. In this State government, one has to take leave for those days off. Now moons ago, the State got Good Friday off.

Now that’s not nice. We get at least one off and falls often on March break for kids....but bare on mind some stores you will be working both.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.