Thread: Seriously...I had no idea! DSI children can go and visit PLAYBOY website...

Dog Park Attendant cadillactaste's Avatar
    Real Name
    Darlene
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

Default Seriously...I had no idea! DSI children can go and visit PLAYBOY website...

Just learned my 11 yr. old nephew...was found on the Playboy website...using his DSI...?...My son has an iPod Touch...it is registered to him. He can't even browse certain sites due to he's not old enough by their age requirements...And DSI is a child's hand held unit...YOUR KIDDING ME RIGHT!?!

Just shocked...Does it come with a parental control setting?
    ~ Darlene: 20+ years of being owned by bulldogs. But I can still learn something new from forums and other people's experiences.

Bulldogs: Tank and Sarge

Australian Shepherd: Ahsoka ~ Sarge's sister from another mother...and father

The rest of my zoo:
    1 Pastel Ball Python - No Feet
    2 chinchillas - Nibbles and Fluffy
    2 Ornate Wood turtles- Franklin and Turkish

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Seriously...I had no idea! DSI children can go and visit PLAYBOY website...

Wow..something else I have to take away from my husband!! Just kidding honey..lol

Lucy-licious

Default Re: Seriously...I had no idea! DSI children can go and visit PLAYBOY website...

Luckily Connor(12) only uses his desktop and ours to surf the internet and both have net nannies isntalled

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

That's not good ...

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Norman, LeRoy and China
    Likes (Received)

I don't even think my son knows what playboy is. He's 9.
    Ask the experimenters why they experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are like us." Ask the experimenters why it is morally okay to experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are not like us." Animal experimentation rests on a logical contradiction. ~Charles R. Magel

Real Name
    Darlene
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

@bulldog family
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog family View Post
    I don't even think my son knows what playboy is. He's 9.

My son is 10 and he too has no idea...my nephew heard them mention it on "Dancing with the Stars"...And checked the website out. My youngest though has always had a fetish with womens breasts. And even asked last vacation," when he got married could he watch his wife take a bath? "
    ~ Darlene: 20+ years of being owned by bulldogs. But I can still learn something new from forums and other people's experiences.

The rest of my zoo:

Bulldog(s) Names
    Biggie
    Likes (Received)

Hahaha, ahhh, to be a young boy again... wait... always will be. lol

In all honesty though, another thing to be wary of is the profile on the DSI. I bought my little brother one a few years ago under the condition that he didn't touch the profile. He did, of course, touch the profile. Filled out his age, gender, address and lots of other info. All I had to do to find out was use my older brother's and turn the wi-fi on. I found out that he and all of his neighborhood kid friends did as well. All a creep has to do is drive around neighborhoods and he'll have a complete list of what little kids are where. Very dangerous. I took it away from him instantly and he just recently got it back.

Real Name
    Darlene
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

@FridayGt
    Quote Originally Posted by FridayGt View Post
    Hahaha, ahhh, to be a young boy again... wait... always will be. lol

In all honesty though, another thing to be wary of is the profile on the DSI. I bought my little brother one a few years ago under the condition that he didn't touch the profile. He did, of course, touch the profile. Filled out his age, gender, address and lots of other info. All I had to do to find out was use my older brother's and turn the wi-fi on. I found out that he and all of his neighborhood kid friends did as well. All a creep has to do is drive around neighborhoods and he'll have a complete list of what little kids are where. Very dangerous. I took it away from him instantly and he just recently got it back.
    Now THAT is scary! To may crazies out there...this is a child's hand held unit. Why aren't they protecting them more???

The rest of my zoo:

Real Name
    Mike Blaylock
    Bulldog(s) Names
    SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
    Likes (Received)

GOOD GAWD! Why does any kid need an I-Pod, or DSI? What the hell ever happened to kick the can, 4 square, kickball and other games used to create free-thinking minds. Take them away from your kids........and get them outside and active.
    It's not hard to make people love you.......all you got to do is become a bulldog!
    (MJ Blaylock)
    THE END!

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...gpic1645_3.gif

Real Name
    Darlene
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

@Mike Blaylock My oldest is 13 yrs. old...and he worked ALL SUMMER to earn money to buy his own iPod. I think that taught him responsibility. So he earned it...My kids are limited on video games...some aren't.

For the most part...My younger one asked "Santa" for it...he's 10 yrs. old...AND...the benefit of having two...you can download the games purchased from one...to the other for FREE! And which aren't expensive...several are free.

The rest of my zoo:

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Norman, LeRoy and China
    Likes (Received)

Both my kids have hand-held games, BUT they are only allowed to use them on days that are rainy- or too cold- to go outside to play. And it's for a limited time. I don't think they are bad in small doses...
    Ask the experimenters why they experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are like us." Ask the experimenters why it is morally okay to experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are not like us." Animal experimentation rests on a logical contradiction. ~Charles R. Magel

Real Name
    Mike Blaylock
    Bulldog(s) Names
    SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
    Likes (Received)

Weeeeeeeeell, we are not going to see eye to eye on this subject.........so have a great day!
    It's not hard to make people love you.......all you got to do is become a bulldog!
    (MJ Blaylock)
    THE END!

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...gpic1645_3.gif

Remove Ads