Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I don't know anything about this-but I don't believe the guns are the problem. Violent video games, and parents not even knowing what their children are doing-not checking their rooms,their phones, and parents not paying attention are the REAL problem. As YOU say-"just my opinion!" Not looking to cause trouble here!:drawheart2:

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I don't know anything about this-but I don't believe the guns are the problem. Violent video games, and parents not even knowing what their children are doing-not checking their rooms,their phones, and parents not paying attention are the REAL problem. As YOU say-"just my opinion!" Not looking to cause trouble here!:drawheart2:

Youā€™re absolutely right. When both parents have to work itā€™s extremely hard to keep an eye on everything kids do. The biggest problem Iā€™ve seen in all them yrs working with teens is who they hang around with is..... ā€œFriends influenceā€ is one of the main problem. My kids wanted to sleep somewhere, I asked the address, parents name, I will drive you n I will pick you up. I would call parents ahead of time too. Starts at home. Watch what your kids do on the internet, curfews for being on the net, sit at the table together as a family n eat together etc etc... I know...my sons said I was like a hawk loll. Btw there is no cause Missy :D

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Molon Labe

Guns cannot shoot by themselves they need someone to load them and pull the trigger. Should we ban cars, knives, or how about animals? It takes someone really messed up in the head to intentionally kill people and most of the big shootings you hear about here in the USA are from people who are on anti-depressants. Most could of possibly been stopped if the FBI had followed up on them

I am done with this topic :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=12646]CHUNK[/MENTION]yWhite I TOTALLY agree with your opinion! That's the name of that tune!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Molon Labe

Guns cannot shoot by themselves they need someone to load them and pull the trigger. Should we ban cars, knives, or how about animals? It takes someone really messed up in the head to intentionally kill people and most of the big shootings you hear about here in the USA are from people who are on anti-depressants. Most could of possibly been stopped if the FBI had followed up on them

I am done with this topic :)

[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.