Other stuff..

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
What kind of other stuff do you do besides worship, and spend every waking moment making perfectly sure our bully's lives are as serene as possible?

I like to quilt.......anybody else?

I'm pretty sure Hercil likes tennis.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
What kind of other stuff do you do besides worship, and spend every waking moment making perfectly sure our bully's lives are as serene as possible?

I like to quilt.......anybody else?

I'm pretty sure Hercil likes tennis.

I love to COOK and walk outdoors. In the winter I've been known to make a few loom knit hats :)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Who has time to do anything else?? LOL.

Cooking, baking, canning, read, shop.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
do you have any pics of the hats?

IMG_5219.jpgIMG_5220.jpgIMG_6972.jpg

Thanks for asking....here are a few. Do you have any photos of your quilting? I would LOVE to see!!

OP
C

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Those are beautiful!!

I do have pics of my quilts, I'll try and remember to post them when I get home.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Those are beautiful!!

I do have pics of my quilts, I'll try and remember to post them when I get home.

Thanks so much! Looking forward to seeing your quilting photos! I ADORE working with my hands....I am hyper by nature so sitting and watching TV WITHOUT my hands doing something is a rarity :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Winter is down time and home decorating.... we just finished re-doing the basement, and spring/summer/fall... I love being outside in the garden

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Winter is down time and home decorating.... we just finished re-doing the basement, and spring/summer/fall... I love being outside in the garden
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Ohhhhhh I WISH that I had a green thumb!!! Flower or Vegetable garden? Or both?
[MENTION=14954]Clermont[/MENTION] GREAT thread!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@2BullyMama Ohhhhhh I WISH that I had a green thumb!!! Flower or Vegetable garden? Or both?
@Clermont GREAT thread!!

Flower mostly.... we do plant some peppers in the summer, but want to get a veggie garden going. Our neighbor has one and he gets so much from it we reap the benefits :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] At one time there was mention of having a store for members to sell things-what happened to that? Also will there be another published auction anytime soon?
I love seeing the bidding on items!

OP
C

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
OOOOOOHHHH!!! yeah, I want to do an auction!!!!!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

Yes...gardening! Our new house is already set up with garden beds all ready to go!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
My time is taken up with childminding, I have my great granddaughter every Monday afternoons and all day Tuesdaysand some Wednesday’s then my 8 year old granddaughter after school every second week each afternoon apart from that any spare time I get I spend in my craft room making birthday cards etc or sew.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
My time is taken up with childminding, I have my great granddaughter every Monday afternoons and all day Tuesdaysand some Wednesday’s then my 8 year old granddaughter after school every second week each afternoon apart from that any spare time I get I spend in my craft room making birthday cards etc or sew.

You had me at CRAFT ROOM !!!!!

Staff online

Members online