Other stuff..

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
What kind of other stuff do you do besides worship, and spend every waking moment making perfectly sure our bully's lives are as serene as possible?

I like to quilt.......anybody else?

I'm pretty sure Hercil likes tennis.

I cook, travel, Write, read, garden, Guardian ad Litem and sort, sift and ponder. I have a very wonderful life and appreciate every nanosecond of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Great Job Joey :ROFL: Next we need a gift for daddy, will be giving you a call, these are WONDERFUL Sue :yes:

Ahhhh thanks so much Melissa!!! Joey says you get one for FREE!!!! Hey, what's your snow forecast today? I sure am happy to be in CENTRAL Pennsylvania!!!

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Ahhhh thanks so much Melissa!!! Joey says you get one for FREE!!!! Hey, what's your snow forecast today? I sure am happy to be in CENTRAL Pennsylvania!!!
Awe Joey you are sooo sweet[emoji7][emoji7] We looking at 10-18" of that white stuff, mommy is having a snow day from work, not much yet, but later is when the action is coming...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Awe Joey you are sooo sweet[emoji7][emoji7] We looking at 10-18" of that white stuff, mommy is having a snow day from work, not much yet, but later is when the action is coming...

Oh how FUN for Ms. Ellie.....Having her Mom home! I hope you have TONS OF FUN stuff planned for the SNOW DAY!!!

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie

Ummmm...what’s snow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LoveBug

Mar 29, 2018
Western Washington State
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bug
Hiking, knitting, reading, gardening, baking, chickens, playing World of Warcraft squeezed into the ten minutes of free time I have a day :laugh:

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Hiking, knitting, reading, gardening, baking, chickens, playing World of Warcraft squeezed into the ten minutes of free time I have a day :laugh:

Wait, you get 10 minutes a day HAHAHAHAHAHA :) You had me at baking :)

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
What kind of other stuff do you do besides worship, and spend every waking moment making perfectly sure our bully's lives are as serene as possible?

I like to quilt.......anybody else?

I'm pretty sure Hercil likes tennis.

I cannot answer as this is a G-rated forum. But....

Members online

No members online now.