Instagram for Bulldogs

bulldogs1501

Dec 22, 2017
NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Moose
So we, probably not unlike all of you, are obsessed with our bully and constantly take pictures. Instead of posting on our own page constantly, my girlfriend created an Instagram account for Moose :D. He's gotten to be quite a celebrity, and before getting our own dog I was oblivious to the fact how many dog accounts are on there. Do any members on here have insta accounts for their dog? If so, what is it?
Moose is moose_bulldog if you're interested...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My guys are under caw0904

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minerchic

Feb 10, 2022
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
jack
Your dog looks so cute. I started to follow your dog's Instagram page. I adore following pet's accounts. I also have a Scottish cat, and it looks adorable. I also make a hefty dose of funny and unique photos of it, and in the past, I used to post them on my profile. But my friends recommended I make a personal page for my cat. I didn't think a lot about this idea and made a page. Also, I found on ilovepep.org some cat hashtags, and that's how I made my cat so famous. I like to take care of my cat's account more than mine, haha.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
VooDoo and Breezy
So we, probably not unlike all of you, are obsessed with our bully and constantly take pictures. Instead of posting on our own page constantly, my girlfriend created an Instagram account for Moose :D. He's gotten to be quite a celebrity, and before getting our own dog I was oblivious to the fact how many dog accounts are on there. Do any members on here have insta accounts for their dog? If so, what is it?
Moose is moose_bulldog if you're interested...
Apparently I am already following Moose! :love: We're at @voodoocano

Jun 13, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
VooDoo and Breezy
I started an inst account for Voodoo soon after we got him. Didn't realize it was such a huge thing. It's another world. We've gained so many friends online and in real life. It's great. @voodoocano

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.